Monday, May 7, 2012

Teresa Giudice Explains Why She Implied Melissa Gorga Was a Gold Digger


Wetpaint.com:
When Teresa Giudice told her brother Joe Gorga that his wife Melissa Gorga would leave him if a richer man came along, Joe was shocked that his sister would get involved in his marriage, and Melissa was hurt that Teresa could ever say such a thing.

The other housewives were also surprised and upset that Teresa would ever doubt Melissa’s love for her husband, and now Teresa is defending her controversial statement.

In her latest BravoTV.com blog, Teresa explains why she told Joe that she’d heard rumors Melissa would leave him for a wealthier man.

First, she goes into some of the backstory, writing, “I'm very protective of my only brother. He was engaged two times before Melissa, and I hated seeing his heart broken every time things didn't work out.”


Teresa then recounts a story from when Melissa and Joe were dating, apparently to illustrate her point that Melissa married Joe for money. ”When he and Melissa were dating, she was at dinner with my family and she made a comment about how when she saw my brother's house and how well he was doing, she wasn't stupid, that she wasn't going to let him go.”

To her credit, Teresa acknowledges that perhaps the comment was meant to be playful, not to be taken seriously, but it has still stuck in her mind after all these years. “She probably said it from nerves and trying to be funny, but it rubbed me the wrong way,” Teresa revealed.

Teresa also reveals that she’s heard other troubling rumors about Melissa more recently. “We live in a small town. I heard things about the type of guys Melissa dated before my brother, and I hear things I don't like now. I pray they aren't true. I hope my brother and Melissa stay married forever,” she continued.

Despite whatever rumors she did or did not hear about Melissa, Teresa candidly admits that she never should have addressed any of that on RHoNJ.

“I never should have brought it up on the show last season though, and I'm sorry. And I've learned not to bring up my concerns to my brother publicly or privately! It was a hard lesson, but I've learned it,” she concluded.
RELATED: Teresa Giudice: “I Do Miss My Friends”

3 comments:

  1. Poor Tre. Your bro is whipped by a real coniving piece of trash, and you can not do anything. Just sit tight and wait for Peggy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa you are a busy body bitch ! You should worry more about your own marriage and the pig your married too! You should try to be half as forgiving as the other housewives .... I wish they would all just be done with you and leave you to depend on the all talk no action JAIL BIRD you married.....the one I feel sorry for is Gia poor sweet little girl growing up in a home with no family values, no morales, nothing but gossip, lies, dishonesty..... Maybe Jo and Melissa should try and get custody of that sweet child after all the middle one is already satin's seed

      Delete
  2. Any one from Paterson please. Just visit there and you will find many like Theresa with that Caveman fore head Her hair line almost touches her eyebrows ! She has no intelligence so why listen to her

    ReplyDelete