Monday, May 14, 2012

Crazy Kelly Bensimon Finally Takes Responsibility For Nervous Breakdown


Took her long enough:
Kelly Bensimon admits that she wasn’t that surprised when Bravo fired her from The Real Housewives of New York.

“I was kind of expecting it,” she tells Celebuzz. “By season four I didn’t want to play the game but Bravo was amazing. They didn’t pressure me to be with anyone, they let me be myself and as a result people said, ‘She’s the voice of reason.’ I just did the scenes I wanted to do and walked out when I felt like it.”


After her departure, the 44-year-old quickly went on to pen her new book, I Can Make You Hot! in which she claims, “everyone is inherently hot and through all the mistakes I’ve made and my experts, I can make anyone hot.”

The book came about when the single mother of two discovered that her fanmail were always filled personal questions about where she got her hair done or what she ate for breakfast and what she was wearing, rather than her spat with Ramona Singer or Bethenny Frankel. She soon realized that there was a book there.

The 6 foot stunner says that when she started modeling she was pressured to always lose ten pounds.
“So I made a lot of mistakes like just eating one apple a day and going on the white diet which was eating white food all day long or juicing and then eating carbs afterwards and being in a food coma,” she recalls. “So there are a lot of really bad diet mistakes that I’ve made along the way.”

Bensimon explains that her book is an “eating plan, an eating uniform.” She says we should all treat our bodies like a Ferrari which means fueling your body sensibly, drinking lots of water and exercising every day but having one day off a week to enjoy the foods you like but shouldn’t have every day.

As for her famous stage four breakdown?

“I want to apologize to all the fans,” she says. “I wish I had never said it was a break through. I want to apologize to the fans for not being open and honest and saying. ‘Listen I was in a situation that I didn’t feel comfortable with. There were things that were happening that I didn’t want to be a part of. I really regret on the reunion for being evasive.”

Even though she did receive a lot of flak for her ‘break-through’, Kelly doesn’t regret being on the show at all.

“It was an amazing platform,” she says. “I wouldn’t be on the phone with you today if it wasn’t for Housewives
RELATED: Kelly Bensimon: Spring and summer must-haves and more

26 comments:

  1. This nut job makes Gilligan look like a genius. Put a muzzle over her mouth, throw her in a padded cell and throw away the key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voice of Reason? Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing is the only sanr way to deal with this nut case: crazy but vile vindictive and ugly to boot...
      Makes my stomach turn.

      Delete
  3. She should read a book before she tries to write one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't sound like she has taken responsibility for anything. Typical. I weep for her daughters. She makes it so easy to hate her because of her vile, hateful behavior. I pray that one day, she comes clean, faces reality, and gets serious mental help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total nut job ,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. total UGLY in every way, nut job, how has she got cutody of the two girls? I ll never know! does the dad care?

      Delete
  6. Kelly needs professional help. Its obvious she losing it on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mad, crazy, lunatic all understatements - she needs help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is way beyond help! she need to be locked up & throw the key, that the only kind thing she deserves.

      Delete
  8. I hated this woman so much, she was insanely jealous of Bethennys success... Bitter evil vile woman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunner ?? look at her abdomen....looks like a man to me... no curves...
    and just plain crazy with a mouth that will not stop ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Total denial. Kelly is a wacko with no brains or real intelligence. Poor Columbia University for having to have this douche walking around with one of their diplomas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She wrote a book on "I can make You Hot" What an oxymoron. What is she giving tips on how to be an idiot, bipolal stupid woman. Who would buy this book. Someone that does not know what to do with their money. She gives women a bad image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My mother taught me if you don't have something nice to say then say nothing, love you Kelly! You should never apologise for being yourself.,
    Zizi H from England...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most def. has a man torso , CRAZY as heck , Dr Phil needs to tell her she needs help! And she's mean and out of touch with reality, she is crazy! Makes no sence ......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly you're an idiot, so glad you got fired. You should have been in a hospital not on a tv show. It's unfortunate a family court judge didn't see the "crazy Kelly " episode, maybe he would have given custody to your ex. The only bully on that show was YOU! You wish you could be Bethenny. You can 't even make yourself hot. You're single because you're soooo hot? Whatever psycho!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Honestly the only way kelly could make anyone hot is to set them on fire, watching the re-run on british television, don't women normally have a waist and hips not a tree trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i cant get over this show kelly is so mad and mean she wont let anyone say anything she just goes on and on. the other two are no better, if Jill and LuAnn were real friends to Kelly they would have seen things were not right with Kelly and get help for her

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly, if you're reading this, please be evaluated by a professional. You have difficulty tracking during a conversation and that's a danger sign of being mentally altered. There is something wrong and you need medical attention. Your friends eventually all saw it and they've tried to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kelly, karma is a bitch! you insulted bethenny calling her a lowly "cook". she's laughing all the way to the bank now, while you are bleeding financially! also, time to admit to the world that you were born a man and medical science turned you into a woman. you should get your money back!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crazy, psycho, bipolar, bitch! The best fashion look for her is a straight jacket! Bethany got the last laugh bitch, all the way to the bank!...LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel sorry for Kelly, and especially her two daughters. She obviously has an undiagnosed, and thus untreated, mental health disorder. Her ability to see situations for what they truly are is severely handicapped. She has difficulty tracking in conversations, and she thinks everyone is out to get her. I hope that after seeing herself on TV that it has dawned on her that she is deeply disturbed and that she is seeking therapy and/or medication. She was so insanely jealous of Bethenny and hopefully she's received help for that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. People are so judgmental. I think she is just too good for the show. It set her up to look like a lunatic. I thought she was the most considerate of the bunch. Prettiest too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I dont think she is as crazy as everone is saying. I think she just , " lives in her head" and is a dreamer. SHE KINDA LIVES IN HER OWN WORLD, BUT WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT? ALSO, THOSE DRAMA QUEENS ON RHONY COULD MAKE ANY SENSITIVE PERSON FEEL ATTACKED.Its alot of pressure! She also uses alot of metaphors and is aloof to other people.But I understood every reference she made right away. Am I crazy?

    ReplyDelete