Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dana Wilkey Drops New Single About Expensive Sunglasses


I can't think of a dumber 'Housewife', thank goodness Bravo got rid of her:
Is being a wanna-be singer a new requirement for Bravo's “Housewives”?

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” castmate Dana Wilkey became the latest in the reality series to debut a single this week.

The 37-year-old introduced “25,000,” a song about her expensive sunglasses, on Monday morning with Ryan Seacrest.

In the single, which has a club beat under it, Wilkey drops brand names and brags, “I’ve got more carats than Bugs Bunny,” among other things.

She told Seacrest she wanted to prove that she wasn’t bothered by criticism of her lavish lifestyle. Wilkey’s been mocked since her first appearances on the “Housewives” last year for dropping the cost of her accessories unnecessarily.

For example: “Look at those beautiful glasses,” Kyle Richards told her on an episode in December. She untactfully responded, “They were, like, $25,000.”

Now, she told Seacrest, she wants to laugh with everyone about her cash-flaunting ways.

“I feel like it’s now become a pop culture funny thing that happened on the show and I wanted people to know that I am laughing at myself as much as they’re laughing at me,” she said.
RELATED: Audio: Hear Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Dana Wilkey's Debut Single!

No comments:

Post a Comment