Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Camille Grammer Says Kelsey Is the Reason She’s No Longer on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


HollywoodLife.com:

When reports surfaced that Camille Grammer would only make sporadic appearances on the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, fans were saddened and confused. But as it turns out, Camille’s limited screen time has nothing to do with contract negotiation — and everything to do with her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer!

“Kelsey would not sign off to let our kids appear on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” the 43-year-old reality starlet tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “It’s silly because if I am on the show, it only makes sense to occasionally have my kids on the show. They are my life.”

Despite the change of events, Camille insists she’s “in a wonderful place” and has healed from her 14-year failed marriage.

“I had to go to hell to get to heaven,” she says. “At times I didn’t think I had it in me, but I do. When Kelsey left me, here I was this single mom with two kids. I was terrified. Of course I had help and the support of my family, but it was still very scary.”

Though going through a divorce is never easy, Camille says she never could have coped without the support of her family.

“I have a very strong family,” she tells us. “My mom always tells me, ‘You do it for you children!’ You also have to do a lot of work on yourself. I have worked a lot on myself and I consider myself a spiritual person.”
Above all, Camille says that in order to fully heal, she needed to forgive her ex.

“I have learned to forgive Kelsey and have appreciation,” she explains. “Forgiveness and gratitude are so important. If you don’t forgive, it will eat you up and make you sick. I read a lot of books on forgiveness and went to a spiritual psychologist. Actually my spiritual psychologist is Tammy, one of Kelsey’s ex-fiancées.”
RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Camille Grammer’s Favorite Housewife Is…

2 comments:

  1. Agree with Kelsey on this one, but dude, you're still a douchbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a douch, but she is a dried up old prune. why do these broads look so dried up and old? after seeing them I will never have plastic surgery. jersey rules!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete