Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kandi Burruss Covers VIBE's 'Sexy Issue'


DRJays.com:
Earlier this month, Evelyn Lozada posted some pictures on her website of a “top secret” photo shoot with former Love & Hip-Hop star Chrissy Lampkin and Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss. Today the secret is out as VIBE magazine just unveiled their ‘sexy issue’ with the reality TV divas, including Tamar Braxton, on the cover. Check out what they said about people starting petitions to get shows like theirs off the air, and Star Jones lashing out against women and violence on reality TV.


Evelyn:


“I think she’s going to have to get a whole lot of names. Actually, I like the petition and I like the controversy because I’ve learned controversy is good. But I think she’s irrelevant. And she’s using our coattails to get relevant again. Nobody gives a fuck about her.”


Chrissy:


“Whatever Star Jones is feeling is a little deeper than what she sees. I think she has her own issues.”


Kandi:


“She may not be violent, but I’m sure she goes off on people in her day-to-day. I just don’t think it’s fair to block somebody from getting money.”
RELATED: Kandi Burruss Doesn’t Want Sheree Whitfield to Leave ‘RHoA’

No comments:

Post a Comment