Tuesday, May 8, 2012

NeNe and Gregg Leakes Vacation in Miami … Together!


Wetpaint.com:
We can never quite keep up with NeNe Leakes’s relationship status, but this past weekend, it looks like NeNe was definitely enjoying the company of her estranged husband, Gregg.

NeNe and Gregg headed to Miami for a little rest and relaxation, and the once-feuding couple looked like they were very much an item, again!
Has being on TV changed Nene Leakes? Of course it has, as it does most people. But the idea that any man in his right mind (not including rich, white men with jungle fever fantasies) would want to take on a hassle like Nene Leakes for the long run is just insane. And Nene knows this, which is why as much as she likes to toy with our heads about "leaving" Gregg, she'll never meet a dude who'd put up with her ass like he has....never. And that's why they're still together.

RELATED: NeNe Leakes’s New Sitcom, The New Normal, Gets a Series Order!

5 comments:

  1. Jungle Fever...really? Do you not realize how incredibly offensive that comment is? I've been enjoying your blog and have always enjoyed your humor and lighthearted way of writing for quite some time but now that I realize that you apparently write it while dressed in a white sheet I don't think I need to continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous

    Are you actually saying that there aren't white men out there with 'jungle fever' issues? I dont know what world you live in, but believe me there are plenty. And thats not a knock to white guys who date outside their race for the right reasons. But including that rich, white guy on RHOA last season who was clearly trying to use money to get with Nene (and apparently it didnt work), my comment was based totally on reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you saying that you can't see how offensive it would be to a black woman, or any woman w/common sense, to use the phrase? "The mighty white explorer was mesmerized by the savage jungle woman"...using that phrase is just as offensive as using the "N" word. Now can you see where I'm coming from? How do you know the intentions of the guy that was after Nene? Maybe he did it for his 15 min. of fame. Just because he bought her expensive gifts that means he has "issues"? Every man I ever dated who had money tried to use it to their advantage, that's what people w/money do simply because they CAN. See, even though I said I wasn't going to come back I did because I enjoy your writing and always have. But the use of that phrase really upset me and several of my friends who live in Southern reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous

    I think you're overreacting. Plenty of people and celebrities ((including black women like Toni Braxton) use the term "jungle fever" when talking about interracial relationships. And the way John Kolaj was showering Nene with gifts (including a $30,000 rolex) and how she was reacting to it (seemingly not interested at all) made me think that he was either incredibility naive or had an extreme case of "jungle fever"--but hey thats just my opinion, no means trying to offend.

    ReplyDelete