Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teresa Giudice Hosting Seminar


ChicagoNow.com:
Hey! It's been a while since we've had a news story about my beloved Tree! But lucky us, we have three today...so let's just dig right in...

Yesterday, Teresa debuted a blog where she's going to 'set the record straight' and let us know what's fact and what's fiction in the land of Fabuliciousiosoness. Fair enough. So far, it basically says that everything Radar Online and Life and Style says is false. She's great, everything's great, love, love, love!

Man, if only the captain of the Titanic had as much enthusiasm and optimism.

Another thing revealed on Teresa's website is her new class she's teaching at the Learning Annex called Frozen Pizza Dough A Go-Go "How to have it All". For the very reasonable amount of $44.95 you can listen to how Teresa uses marketing, dealing with the press, and all that good stuff...and apply it to your life. Ok, fair enough. I think if I were in New York, I might buy a ticket. I'm a sucker for the Learning Annex. I am. If you'll recall it's where Bethenny goes to talk about stuff too. Donald Trump does it a lot, it's a very big, "I made it and so can you.." kind of thing, and I love hearing those stories. And whether you like Teresa or not, girlfriend has built a brand after all that has happened over the summer. That takes guts.  So if you're in Manhattan, head on over to Professor Giudice's class, and let me know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment