Monday, November 8, 2010

Jeana Keough Wants To Lose Another 15 Pounds- Her Simple Diet & Body Tricks


RadarOnline.com:

Former The Real Housewives of Orange County star Jeana Keough lost 25 pounds on national television but her sights are set even higher – she wants to drop even more pounds!

“I’d like to lose another 15 pounds!” Jeana told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

So how will she do it?

“I’ll increase my cardio. I do four and a half hours of weight work a week three days a week, and two days of cardio,” said Jeana, who recently revealed her whopping weight loss on Bravo’s ‘Thintervention with Jackie Warner.’

And she makes sure her workout isn’t really work.

“One day we run the football stadium at the high school like Rocky,” she boasted. 

“And I’ll do four or five laps around the football field. I’ll also swim or do kickboxing. I always make sure it’s at least an hour a day.”

Jeana dished on her secrets to slimming success– with a little help from her coach Jackie, who stays in touch with her via email to check in on her continued progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment