Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Six Things You Never Knew About Dina Manzo


Hollywoodlife.com:
One of our favorite HollyMoms, Dina Manzo, has a lot to brag about. After leaving The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Dina has been keeping busy as the President and Founder of Project Ladybug, her charity that enriches the lives of children with life threatening conditions. This philanthropist and fashionista is also a full time mom — her daughter Lexi is 14. We thought we knew everything about this Jersey girl, but we were wrong!


* I love the smell of horse breath & gasoline (but not together).


* I had really bad hair for most of my childhood. I was the youngest of 11, and my mom had no time!


* I love children, old people and animals, and will cry at most anything that has to do with them.


* I had a mad crush on David Letterman and King Kong (yes, the ape!) as a child.


* I drive like a man.


* I believe I have truly found my life’s purpose since founding Project Ladybug and working with children with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment