Monday, November 8, 2010

Crazy Kelly Bensimon: My Kids Don't Think I'm Cool


People.com:
She may be a Real Housewife, but that doesn't make Kelly Bensimon cool, according to her kids.


"They think I'm their mom," she said of her daughters, Sea Louis, 12, and Thaddeus Ann, 10. "Because I'm their mom I'm not really cool, but their friends like me, so I guess my cool factor is like a two on a [scale of] one to ten – better than a zero."


Like most children fear that their parents will embarrass them, the Real Housewives of New York City star said her daughters are no different, and have told her to "tone it down" in the past.


"They tell me to wait outside the school and not come in and not to embarrass them," Bensimon, 42, told PEOPLE at Tao Las Vegas's 5-year anniversary party Saturday. "I'm like, I'm not even saying anything."
Her kids don't want their mom to meet their friends? Good for them.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's because she isn't cool, that's why

    ReplyDelete