Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Danielle Staub: 'I Am the Susan Lucci of Reality TV'


Popeater.com:
Danielle Staub loves the camera, her family and keeping it real, in no particular order. PopEater caught up with the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' alum at Tuesday's opening night party for Colin Quinn's one-man Broadway show, 'Long Story Short,' and she was generous with the details on her upcoming reality show.
Staub calls her as-yet-untitled series a "spin-off," and promises to announce soon which network will get the honor of airing it. "It's gonna be all about me, my family and the real Danielle Staub that my fans and loved ones have been dying to see."

She also promises to keep things 100% authentic and, from the sounds of our quick chat, 100% quotable. "Nothing is a facade with me. Everything that I do is real," she tells us, before deadpanning, "That is why I am the Susan Lucci of reality television."
Yeah, except that in real life Susan Lucci has been married to the same man for like 30 years, you dunce.

No comments:

Post a Comment