Monday, October 4, 2010

NeNe Leakes Sounds Off On Tonight's Premiere: 'I Usually Watch It With One Eye Open And One Eye Closed.'


Popwatch.ew.com:
Tonight is the third season premiere of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta, which returns with two new cast members in model Cynthia Bailey and lawyer Phaedra Parks. Of course, NeNe, Kandi, Shereé, and Kim are back, too, with loads of drama. (NFL wifey Lisa Wu Hartwell is not returning.) If tonight’s episode is any indication, this season is going to be a doozy. And what better way to celebrate the craziness than to have ever-hilarious mouthpiece NeNe Leakes preview it all for us? Here, NeNe talks about what’s coming up for her (entertainment reporting!), her dynamic with all the other ladies, who’s doing her wrong (Dwight!), and who’s recording a single this coming season.

On her storylines: “You see a lot of ups and downs with me. I am working on my career. I’m working on being an independent woman these days. Besides being an author, I am trying to do talk show hosting bits. You’ll see me do an entertainment segment. You’ll see my relationships change with the girls throughout the season. I think you’ll see a more business NeNe. I’ve always been very business savvy, but you haven’t had the chance to see that side of me. You’ll still have the fun, outspoken, loud NeNe — that will never change — but you’ll see the business side of me.”

On her dynamic with Kim: “I think when you say ‘NeNe’ and ‘Kim’ in the same sentence, you need to end it with drama and some exclamation points! We will be friendly this season, but we will also have challenges to overcome.”
Still not feeling the nose job.

2 comments:

  1. NeNe speaks her mind! I like NeNe and the RealHouseWifes of Atlanta. Keep up the Great work with this super-cool Blog. I'm a Fan! ps... Tell the readers to get tickets to shows in the ATL From TicketExhibit at http://www.ticketexhibit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when NeNe and dewhite get into it and act all sashy and shiz! I read on Radar Online this morning that the BH version has two new bitchy boyz too. Hells ya!

    ReplyDelete