Monday, October 18, 2010

Bethenny Frankel’s Mother Denies Star’s Claims


AccessHollywood.com:
Bernadette Birk is fed up with daughter Bethenny Frankel’s claims that she was “never a mother” to the reality star.

Bethenny, of “Real Housewives of New York” fame, has spoken openly about her allegedly troubled past on her Bravo reality show, “Bethenny Getting Married?” where she was filmed making regular visits to a therapist to discuss various issues (including her lack of a “true childhood”).

However, the reality star’s mom tells a different story.

”[Bethenny] did not come from a broken home and her father did not leave her at 4 years old,” Bernadette claimed to RadarOnline in an interview on Thursday. “I left her father when she was 2 years old and he did not support us with one penny, no alimony.

“I was a stay-at-home mother and didn’t go back to work until she started boarding school,” she added. “I gave up so much because I loved [Bethenny]… I didn’t even consider it giving something up.”

In a July 7 interview with People magazine, Bethenny told the mag that her early years were filled with “destruction,” including “alcohol abuse, eating disorders and violent fights” – a claim Bernadette denies. 
“She is slamming me… and I’m sick!” Bernadette told the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment