Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kandi Burruss: I Didn't Know If I Was Coming Back


OMG.com:

Of all The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kandi Burruss is the least desperate.

The Georgia native is a music industry veteran who has produced songs for artists including Mariah Carey, Usher and Alicia Keys. She even took on the lost-cause vocals of Kim Zolciak"Tardy for the Party." last season and, through some sort of engineering wizardry, turned out a legitimate dance hit in

You also won't find Burruss doing much of the trash talking or backstabbing inherent to the Housewives franchise. In fact, Burruss wasn't even sure she wanted to come back for another season. "To be honest with you, I didn't know if I was coming back," she says. "I was like, 'Eh, I don't know.'" It was the businesswoman in her who made the call.


"It's both good and bad being on this show. I'm glad to be part of a successful series, of course, but there are other things that [the cast] can't talk about on our end that we feel should be better," she says. "I didn't feel like I had to do the show, but I knew it would be a good tool to do the things I want to do outside of it." First up? A new album, out Dec. 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment