Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Danielle Staub: 'I'm the Villain of Reality TV'


Celebuzz.com:

Danielle Staub may have just left The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but that doesn't mean that her career in dunzo.

In fact, the reality villainess is up to a lot these days now that she is no longer getting into public fights with the likes of Teresa Giudice and Caroline Manzo. Celebuzz spoke exclusively with Danielle about her life, the likelihood of her ever repairing her relationship with the rest of the cast and what we can look for in the years ahead.

The incredibly watchable Danielle is currently in talks with TV executives to land her first solo reality show. "We're in negotiations and that is about all the information I can give out right now," Danielle said. "[Once we are signed] I will have my PR team go ahead and call all the powers that be to let them know where Danielle Staub can be found."

"It's going to be incredible, I'm very, very excited," Staub exclaimed. "[The show] is really what goes on in my life, not anything that has really been seen so far ... It's time for the world to get to know Danielle and the people in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment