Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bethenny Frankel: All Marriages Have Issues


Parade.com:
Bethenny Frankel burst onto the reality TV scene with The Real Housewives of New YorkBethenny Getting Married. and took fans along for the ride as she made her way down the aisle -- and into the delivery room -- on Bethenny Getting Married.
The newlywed and new mom was on hand to help launch the new Trident Layers campaign in NYC and talked to Parade.com about baby Bryn, hubby Jason Hoppy and why you won't be seeing her in the middle of any Housewives drama.

What's in store for the next installment of her hit reality series.

"I am very busy with Bethenny Getting Married?, which will have its second season in the new year. But now that Jason and I are married and have baby Bryn, we have to change the name of the show, of course. We haven't chosen one yet, but we have a lot of good ideas." 


The reality of happily ever after.
"From now on, Bethenny Getting Married? will be about issues. Everyone who is married knows that there are issues. We'll be talking about what it's really like to raise a baby, what it's like to have in-laws, what it's like to have religious differences. You know, the hot-trigger topics."

Talking The Talk
.
"CBS's new talk show for moms, The Talk, has reached out to me. But I'm too busy with Bryn and my own show right now. Plus, The Talk tapes in L.A., and I'm in New York. I'm doing Ellen Degeneres on Monday, so that's my L.A. appearance. But I will talk to the women on The Talk in a few months when my show comes back on and when my new book is out. That book, The Place of Yes, comes out March. It's about how I got to where I am, with the family, with everything." 

No comments:

Post a Comment