Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ramona Singer, Husband Mario Separated After Domestic Dispute


USmagazine.com:
Another Housewives marriage is on the rocks. After 27 years together, Real Housewives of New York's Ramona Singer and husband Mario have separated, two sources confirm to Us Weekly -- with both Ramona, 56, and Mario, 60, already dating other people.

At the moment, things are anything but amicable for the Bravo couple, who share college-aged daughter Avery; as first reported by Page Six, the couple recently got into a heated fight at their shared Hamptons home, with cops eventually arriving on the premises. (According to Page Six, after things calmed down at the Hamptons house, Ramona even offered the visiting policeman a "glass of wine," which they declined.) No word yet on when or if either party will file for divorce.

"They like to put on appearances like things are okay," one source tells Us Weekly. "It's been going on like this for awhile."

Adds another pal: "It is like war of the roses between them right now." As recently as last October, Ramona had denied reports that Mario had cheated with -- and impregnanted --another woman.
RELATED: Exclusive: Ramona Singer talks latest venture 'Ramona Pinot Grigio'

2 comments:

  1. Is anyone shocked? I quit watching the show sometime ago but keep up with this site from time to time and the handwriting was on the wall....from the get go.....good luck to both

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I saw Ramona Singer this past weekend in The Hamptons, as she was sitting at the table next to me at a restaurant. After dinner, I was excited to meet her, as I consider myself to be one of the biggest RH fans in the world and have followed RHNY since the first season. So, I walked up to her, excited as ever for her to prove that she's not the raging, neurotic, back-stabbing, pretentious, narcissistic, selfish bitch that she portrays on reality television, but it turns out that she's not only all of those adjectives listed above, but more!! First, I politely tapped her on the shoulder and she ignored me. Determined to express my genuine excitement to meet her, I tapped her once more telling her that I was a big fan and asking if I could possibly get a picture with her. She turned toward me and gave me the most condescending, biting "No" of all time and turned to speak to the two men standing next to her. Disappointed, I walked back to my crew and moved on with my night.

    A few minutes later, one of the men speaking with her tapped me on the shoulder and said that he found Ramona to be really rude and did not know why she wouldn't take a picture with me, so he asked her to and she refused to do so again. Turns out that his male friend is a famous model and was upset with Ramona's behavior, particularly since she's not famous for anything but being a 57 year old Reality Star known for her bitchy attitude and disregard for anyone she doesn't see as "on her level."

    I am not only crushed to find out Ramona's true colors, but I am disappointed on a human-to-human level that she could not even give me a second of her time to talk. As a therapist, I always watched the show diagnosing each character with their unique disorders. I knew Ramona had Narcissistic Personality Disorder as well as a severe anxiety disorder and would benefit from taking a high dose of antianxiety drugs, but now I also can diagnose her with my own diagnosis of Bad Personality Disorder. Talk about a let-down. That lady is surely a bitch. What you see on television is DEFINITELY what you get.

    ReplyDelete