Saturday, January 18, 2014

Joyce Giraud Hits Back At Brandi Glanville’s Attacks, Says ‘I Was Just Defending Myself’


RadarOnline.com:
Joyce Giraud and Brandi Glanville have been locked in a battle of words ever since the fateful episode  where Brandi made a racist slur  towards the new cast member and now Joyce has exclusively told RadarOnline.com that she felt attacked and has only been defending herself in the situation.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills newbie explained how things have turned into such a disaster for the 90210 ladies.

Brandi started attacking me. She was saying that I was using her for a story line but I have a life.  I have a job.  I have a lot going on that people would be very interested in. So I was just defending myself,” she told Radar.

The actress, who starred on NBC’s show Sibera, told Radar that she believes she definitely made mistakes in the beginning of the tiff.

“I think Brandi thought in the beginning that since I let her get away with what she said that she probably thought  was just a dumb beauty queen or a wallflower.  It took me a long time to throw labels!”

Joyce says she was a fan of the show and “I really thought I would like Brandi.  But she is doing to me exactly what she said happened to her.  She is playing the victim. She called Kim and Kyle Richards bullies.  It is a double standard.

“She always got away with treating people badly. It isn’t ‘telling it like it is’ it is she ‘attacks like it is.’”
RELATED:  Real Housewife Joyce Giraud: ‘I’m Not Anorexic… But I’m A Size 2!’

4 comments:

  1. Joyce should let her husband do the talking, just like she does when she's losing an argument with a drunken Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce is holding her own and exposing Brandi as a true manipulator. Plus she hasn't grossed out millions by drunkenly showing her tampon string or enraged millions by being pro-child molestation. Comparing those two side, by side, I'd take Joyce in heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREED! Brandy is a demon and poor Joyce did nothing to deserve these attacks. Obviously Brandy is trying to keep her job and she thinks acting like a "big fat pig" is the way to go. Brandy needs to remember we answer to God at the end and her fan base wont be there to help her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very disappointed with Brandi. There comes a point in life where you must have a filter to some degree in order to be a part of society. And while she has the right to say what she would like, she continues to alienate herself from others. This is a sign of a sick person who wants to be well w out doing the work. I wish her the best.

    ReplyDelete