Friday, January 17, 2014

Brandi Glanville Quips "I Wanted To Be Molested As A Child"


RadarOnline.com:
Brandi Glanville might have finally taken things too far.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star recently made a comment on her podcast that she “wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up,” sparking outrage among the public and advocacy groups — but Glanville claims it was all in the name of comedy.

Glanville, 41, immediately responded to the criticism on Thursday morning tweeting an apology and stating she’s sorry if she offended anyone.

But anti-sexual assault organization, Rape Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN), isn’t laughing.

“As any good parent would know, sexual abuse of children is nothing to laugh about,” spokesperson Katherine Hull told FOX411.

“Sexual abuse should never be fodder for comedy.”

As Radar previously reported, the Bravo star had comedians Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine on her Brandi Glanville Unfiltered podcast and when Florentine opened up about widespread molestations in his church as a child, Glanville pounced.

“I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up,” she said.

“My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me: He didn’t even look at me sideways.”

Jamieson asked the reality star, “Did you feel hurt by that?”

“Yeah,” she said. “Now looking back, I’m super-bummed. I was thinking, ‘All this and nothing?’ Super-hot and they passed me up!”
RELATED: Joyce Giraud Rips Brandi Glanville: ‘If Settling Is Finding The Love Of Your Life, I’d Happily Do It All Over Again’

6 comments:

  1. GOD! What an enormous ASS-WIPE she turned out to be! How the HELL does she have any fans when she is so DAMN STUPID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi, my best friend has a son with Down syndrome want to make fun of that too. If you find you have some free time my other best friend lost their child to cancer. These are the only topic you have left out of your " I say stopid things but don't think I'll take responsibility for the things I say or do". Please stop hurting the kids and people that don't have the voice you do. I wonder when you where a kids wishing to be molested thinking if I ever have the chance to have a load voice that could standup for positive subjects. I would waste it on being stupid. Brandi my son is proud of me, are your kids proud of you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that auto correct messed up a few of my words in my last post.

      Delete
  3. If bravo won't fire her, when other networks have fired people for saying less hurtful things, than we the viewers have to stand up and say enough is enough and boycott the show. If viewership falls below 500,000, BRAVO will then take action. Brandi herself said her words and actions are the only reason the show has any ratings or storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo loves evil people. She'll probably get her own spin off now...Anybody else getting sick of hearing her say "sorry"? What a load of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Brandi would stfu and go away. I can not stomach that tacky, drunken, lying b-oytch.. Bravo? Can her arse and get a real BH housewife.. Not some washed up, divorced, vile person who aspires to elevate herself to the level of Famewhore skank..

    ReplyDelete