Thursday, January 2, 2014

Lisa Vanderpump Says Brandi Glanville's Behavior Is "Indefensible"


Wetpaint.com:
Things did not go well during Lisa Vanderpump's dinner party on this week's episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Now, she is explaining that she does not approve of how both Brandi Glanville and Joyce Giraud behaved.

"I have defended Brandi's actions when sometimes they have been indefensible," Lisa writes in her Bravo blog. "I have no earthly idea why she felt it necessary to throw the first punch. My reaction showed that clearly. Remarking that their mutual friends didn't speak well of Joyce was an instigative, inflammatory remark that I knew would create further turmoil in these already convoluted relationships."

That said, Lisa wishes Joyce had handled Brandi's comments differently. "Joyce reacted vehemently, and, although I understood her reaction, I still hoped that she would take the high road," Lisa says. "Not so. It was as if she had reached her limit, so she retaliated. I understood her position, but when name tags like "racist" start being bandied around, there will be no easy resolution."

"I don't have delicate ears, however with some of the language that spewed from Brandi's mouth... Well, there has to be a line somewhere, some boundaries of respect between us, otherwise it becomes intolerable to be around," Lisa adds. "Just an endless litany of expletives!"
RELATED:  Lisa Vanderpump's Husband Ken Involved in Car Crash! How's He Doing?

2 comments:

  1. Brandi needs a frontal lobotomy. Joyce needs some Xanex. Yolanda needs to stay in the Kingdom of Foster (or really old dusty grammys) and attend to the Lemon King of Malibu and keep her etiquette rules to herself.
    Lisa needs to concentrate on SUR because Kristen is bat shyte crazy and might end up cutting off Tom's head, then sleeping with it for years before she is carted off to Weird Old Waitress Land or a padded cell..
    Hoyce, I mean Joyce's Husband might get the Russell Armstrong award for controlling husbands. I think I might projectile vomit if I ever hear these phrases again:
    Baby, He's my Baby, Babydoll, My Love, My King, Hot, stfu, f-u, Girls' Girl, Truth Magnet, Bully and Stupid.
    Let me throw a few words out there:
    Egocentric, delusional, alcoholic psychosis, passive/ aggressive, don't tweet or speak while drunk, buy a thesaurus, anger management, parenting classes and finally, rehab..
    Lisa, cut your losses. Brandi has played all of you and maybe, Kyle isn't so bad after all..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...keep the trash by the side of the road and move on Joyce. You can call your man whatever floats your boat --- papi, handsome, baby or my KING!!! You go girl -- keep it real and stay away from the trash.

    ReplyDelete