Thursday, November 3, 2011

Teresa Giudice Calls Jacqueline Laurita a Lunatic, Blames Melissa Gorga for Breaking up Her Family


WetPaint.com:
The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s third season ended last week, but it doesn’t seem like the drama is dying down anytime soon. Teresa Giudice was the latest housewife to post a blog on BravoTV, and to say that she has some choice words for her co-stars is an understatement.


Teresa admits that she didn’t even watch the reunion episodes, but is confident that Bravo chose to only air the most dramatic footage. Well, duh. She claims she didn’t go into the reunion with an agenda, but was surprised to see that Melissa and Kathy came with “guns blazing.”


As for her former friend Caroline Manzo, Teresa struggled to keep her true feelings in check. In response to Caroline’s claim that Teresa brought up Caroline’s frayed relationship with Dina to hurt their parents, Teresa wrote, “What do you call what Caroline has done to get in between me and my family all season, including making up that garbage story about me telling her I didn't really want to reconcile with my brother... And my poor parents who don't have 11 children, but only have two, what does she think her butting in and winding up Melissa and Kathy when things were finally good with us is doing to MY parents? How dare she.”


In one of her more coherent moments, Teresa wrote that Caroline “kept talking about how unintelligent and crazy I am, then I'm a mastermind who ‘premeditated’ doing her family harm and that everyone was just a ‘pawn’ in my game. Which is it? I'm an evil genius or a bumbling idiot? I've got my head in the sand and I'm too stupid to even know what's going on my life or I'm controlling everyone else's? Make up your mind.”


Don’t worry though, Teresa boarded the express train back to Crazytown with a snide and not at all subtle comment about her sister-in-law, Melissa Gorga. “If my only brother was married to someone who didn't crave the spotlight, I know we'd all be a family like we always were.”


Yet Teresa does consent, “ If I could go back in time, I would gladly give Melissa my spot on the first season so she could live out her dreams, and I would be happy to sit on the couch and cheer her on, with my happy, intact family around me.” That’s a pretty big admission for a gal whose cookbook’s name is Fabulicious. FYI: Fabulicious Fast & Fit will be out in the Spring of 2012.


Lastly, Teresa calls out her co-star, Jacqueline Laurita, who didn’t attend the reunion. “Oh and one more thing, despite the ravings of a lunatic on Twitter (once again) I do not have anything to do with magazines writing bad stories about me or anyone else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment