Thursday, November 24, 2011

Kyle Richards Reveals Her Holiday Plans: She Won’t Be Going to Kim’s House


WetPaint.com:
With Thanksgiving on our doorstep and Christmas just around the corner, Wetpaint Entertainment was curious about what Beverly Hills Housewife Kyle Richards was up to for the holidays.


Along with being part of one of Hollywood’s highest profile families (her sister is Paris Hilton’s mom, Kathy), Richards has four children and a husband of her own so the holidays are a busy time.


“We take turns (hosting Thanksgiving),” Kyle told Wetpaint Entertainment at Virgin Unite’s Rock the Kasbah event in Hollywood. “Sometimes we go to my house, or Kim’s, sometimes Kathy’s,” she explained.


“We all cook. Kim and I do the turkey, I do the mashed potato. Kathy does her thing.”


When asked if the men of the house chip in, Richard laughed, “The men don’t cook! The only time my husband cooks anything is if it’s barbeque. I think he thinks that it’s manly with all the equipment.”


When it comes to Christmas, Kyle said the sisters have different weather wishes, so they often split up for the big day.


“My sister Kathy always likes to go to Hawaii and be in the sun, I’m more of a mountain and snow person so I like to go skiing,” Richards revealed. “I have Christmas at home and then the next day we take off and to either Aspen or Vail. This year we’re going to Vail because it’s less Hollywood.”


One thing is for sure, Kyle won’t be going over to her sister Kim’s house for the holidays as long as she is living with Ken Blumenfeld.


“They are still living together and I haven’t been over there,” she said, disapprovingly.
RELATED: The Tragic Irony of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'

No comments:

Post a Comment