Saturday, April 16, 2016

Brandi Glanville Says She Was "Blackmailed" Into Posting Topless Pic On Instagram


TooFab.com:
Brandi Glanville has a very good reason for posting that nearly-naked photo earlier this week: she was beating someone else to the punch!

On the latest episode of her "Brandi Glanville Unfiltered" podcast, the reality TV star explains why she decided to share a topless photo showing her in only a thong on her Instagram page this past Monday. In the pic, she's seen with her backside to the camera, booty on display. 

While she said she wanted to prove that "moms are hot," there was actually something a little more sinister behind the post.

"Here's the real deal. I'm very proud of my body, I take good care of it. Mark [Hasche, her hairstylist] took that picture last Christmas when he was taking my weave out," she revealed on her show. "Then I was texting with somebody who I used to date and he very passive aggressively made it known and made it very well aware that he had a lot of sexy pictures with me, so I had better be nice to him in the press."

"I'm like, that's blackmail! It's passive aggressive blackmail," she continues. "I went and looked at what I sent him and I thought, this is probably the most naked one I sent him and get in front of it, put it out there and I know I'm gonna get hate for it, but my ass looks good, I'm happy with it and what, what's he gonna do?"
Now that she's no longer on 'RHOBH', our resident 'Mother of the Year' stays begging for attention.

RELATED: Brandi Glanville News: 'RHOBH' To Return For Season Seven? [VIDEO]

No comments:

Post a Comment