Saturday, September 6, 2014

Alexis and Jim Bellino Renew Their Vows On David Tutera’s ‘Celebrations’


RadarOnline.com:
Even though Alexis Bellino is no longer on The Real Housewives of Orange County, she still lives her life with plenty of drama!

After her husband surprises her with a vow renewal party, the reality star and her party planner, David Tutera, have only a week to pull off the bash! But in a clip exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com, you’ll see that it’s not smooth sailing on tonight’s episode of David Tutera’s CELEBrations.

With time running out, a super-stressed Bellino threatens to call the whole thing off, especially after Tutera brings her the wrong dress, ultimately leaving the reality star to sob in her bathroom.
RELATED: Boozy Behavior of John Wayne and Alexis Bellino Cited in Suit Against Balboa Bay Club

2 comments:

  1. I was starting to miss alexis on oc till I seen a commercial for this. I couldn't make myself watch. By alexis and gretchen who made me sick on couples therapy. I hope tamra will be joining you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for vow renewal location. I want something that is nice and elegant. A place I can take pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete