Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lisa Vanderpump Does Not Want To See Camille Grammer Leave ‘Real Housewives!’


Hollywoodlife.com:
Everyone’s favorite Beverly Hills cast member says there is still no word on a second season, but she doesn’t want the cast to change!


Camille Grammer may still be debating whether or not she should return for a second season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but costar Lisa Vanderpump does not want to see her go! Lisa was at the Access Hollywood “Stuff You Must” Lounge Jan. 15 and said of a second season, “We haven’t been picked up yet, but if we do I hope that the cast stays the same. It’s been such a brilliant season, our ratings have been fantastic.”


Lisa was on hand checking out the goodies at the lounge with cast mate Taylor Armstrong, who walked around sipping a Slim Fast and joined Lisa for a game of Uno.


As for her portrayal on the show, Lisa seems quite content with the treatment she has been receiving and has no regrets. “Occasionally I’ll say things but not really. I mean, I think it’s life. I was always of the mind that I was going to be honest. Sometimes it’s emotional, the fights between the girls – I sit in the middle, my character is very much the peacemaker. But no, I have no regrets. Even though it’s an emotional journey, I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment