Monday, January 31, 2011

Cynthia Bailey's Husband Peter Thomas Speaks Out On The "Real Housewives of Atlanta"


And this guy doesn't mince words, below are the juicier parts of the long Q&A with UPTOWN magazine:
Earlier this week, BV posted an interview with Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Cynthia Bailey. The beauty, who graces the cover of UPTOWN’s Weddings and Travel issue, spoke candidly about her summer nuptials to entrepreneur Peter Thomas. Anyone who follows the show knows all about the investment Cynthia made in Thomas’ now defunct restaurant venture. Cynthia dished her side of the story declaring, “I don’t know when I am getting that money back, but he’s going to have to give me something.”


We heart Cynthia and Peter, so it only seemed proper that both parties had the chance to address the seemingly touchy subject. Peter most certainly wanted to clarify a few points and set the record straight. In an exclusive with UPTOWN, the self-proclaimed “reckless mouth” didn’t hold back on a number of subjects, including marriage, the ex-factor, and how he really feels about the rest of the RHOA cast. In his words…


ON THE MONEY-LENDING INCIDENT
As much as I appreciate what she’s done, it probably came across to everybody that she put up all this money to help me build my restaurant. No. Initially, she put up $10,000. Uptown [Restaurant and Lounge] cost several hundred thousand dollars—$10,000 couldn’t buy the silverware and the plates at Uptown.


So it’s not like she’s supported my vision and gave me money to build a restaurant ’cuz that’s not what happened. And I want to clear that up. I didn’t agree with her putting that out there to the public. But she’s on a reality show and she’s a new jack to it, so she might feel as if that’s what she needed to do. I didn’t agree to that. But I didn’t oppose either, especially if she’s telling the truth. She has the right to say it. But I don’t want the viewers to leave with the impression, “Oh, sh-t. He got with this model girl and she’s putting up all this money to support his sh-t.” That’s not the way it is.


SHE CAN’T TELL ME NO
If I need her to do something for me again, she better step up. That’s part of her duty as a wife. Because she’s never gonna call on me and I say no—never. It’s my duty as a husband to provide whatever support to [help] her go forward. The show that I’m on is called Atlanta Housewives, not Atlanta Husbands. I’m not getting paid to be on the show. But I have to do it to support my wife. So I just gotta bite my lip, swallow my spit, and call it a day.


ON ANDY COHEN AND THE OTHER HOUSEWIVES
I say anything I f—ing feel, because I don’t feel I need to answer to anybody but God. People are going on Andy Cohen’s show and being all careful—I don’t give a f-ck. If they ever put me on that sh–, I’m gonna say exactly how I feel, and that’s what people wanna hear. If he asks, “What do you think about the guys in Atlanta wearing heels?” I’m gonna say, “That sh-t is not cute.”


If they say, “What do you think about the other Housewives?” I’m gonna say, “I can’t stand Phaedra’s ass. I think Kim is crazy as f–k. Nene has a big-ass mouth, okay? And Sheree’s not cute! She thinks she’s cute, but she’s not cute.” And this is ON the record. The only one I like is Kandi, and she’s too soft. That’s why she got played with Kim. And that’s how I truly feel. “

7 comments:

  1. He's a cunt and homophobic. No wonder his restaurant failed. He is right about Nene but should shut his fuckin shit hole of mouth in regard to Kandi. Too soft? Fuck him. Let's see how he copes when his wife gets murdered in a parking lot. And Kim has wigs more important than anything he'll ever accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder his restaurant failed. He's a complete ass! Ugh, I hope Cynthia divorces him !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I think his honesty is refreshing regardless of how much people may disagree with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Anonymous"

    By the way if saying that men who wear high heels is "not cute" is according to you "homophobic", isn't calling people the c-word (as you do time and time again) and wishing that his wife gets murdered pretty misogynistic? And therefore makes you a hypocrite? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW PETER THOMAS IS A CON-ARTIST, SELF ABSORBED, SELF RIGHTEOUS, POMPOUS,SMUG,ARROGANT, CONDESCENDING,CRUEL,EVIL,PRETENTIOUS,BASTARD,LOW-LIFE,PRICK,FIRST CLASS SCUMBAG,DEADBEAT FATHER, AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST A BROKE ASS N****!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE A DIME TO HIS NAME, NEVER HAD IT ND NEVER WILL!
    DO NOT MESS WITH THIS MAN! WORLD BEWARE! V
    CYNTHIA YOU ARE A SWEET WOMAN RUN GIRL RUN YOU'RE WITH THE DEVIL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I know is something is wrong when Cynthia's family--and she dated him long enough to know--didn't want her to marry him. I'll be watching what happens to them.
    Kandi is a fantastic person you can tell.
    Kim is a moron.
    And, yes, I am White, folks...telling it like it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. he has a right to his opinions,but when he say things about people and still associate with them ,that comes off as two-faced.i think sheree is beautiful,nene is a bit loud but i like her cause she is real,kim its a good thing you got kroy cause your singing career has gone down south,and kandi is soft and i dont see how she hang with people who constantly talk bout one another and she laugh at all of it and get in on it sometimes.phaedra is phaedra.if everybody only worried about what goes on in there homes then it wouldnt be like it is,but this is not only tv but its everyday living.so to all, before you try to sweep around someone else door please sweep around yours.

    ReplyDelete