Friday, January 28, 2011

Bethenny Frankel, Baby Will Be “Best Friends”


OKmagazine.com:
Bethenny Frankel steals a few hours away from daughter Bryn, 8 months, when she hosts Pampers Gifts To Grow launch event at NYC’s Oasis Day Spa, where guests indulge in massages, facials, manicures and pedicures.


Despite the brief commitment, the married reality star misses her little girl and the cute things they do together.


“I put her in a bow every single day — and me, too, sometimes,” Bethenny, 40, tells me between spoonfuls of soup. “We wear matching bows.”


Unlike many tots, Bryn loves hair accessories.


“She’s easy with everything. She wears hats. She’s not dressed up in tutus or anything crazy, but she has her little bow. It’s her signature.”


And that’s not all.


“She says ‘ma ma ma,’” Bethenny says. “She has a tooth coming in … she sits up, she laughs, she sleeps through the night. I took her to a couple singing classes. We have fun. When we’re on my tour bus [promoting Pampers Gifts To Grow], we sing The Wheels On The Bus. We have a good time. I want to be with her every single second of the day. She giggles. She giggles for days. I make her laugh a lot. We sit in the mirror and we look. We sing songs. Everything is a precious moment with a baby. Everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment