Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dina Manzo Sides With Teresa Giudice, Tells Her: 'You Didn't Do Anything To My Sister To Really Hurt Her'



RadarOnline.com:
Dina Manzo had some sage advice for Teresa Giudice on Sunday night's episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey: "Holding on to anger makes you ugly. Let it go and stay pretty." 

Dina shared her pearls of wisdom at the launch party for Teresa's new sparkling wine, after making it clear she was siding with her friend over her own sister, Caroline Manzo: "You didn't do anything to my sister to really hurt her so to me it's kind of silly," she said.

Dina's re-appearance on the show follows hot on the heels of Teresa and Caroline's cook book nuclear meltdown and resulting ever deepening feud between the two reality stars.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the women are at each other’s throats with the redhead calling her former friend a “sociopath,” and matters are sure not to be helped by Caroline's sister siding with her arch enemy.

Meanwhile, Jacqueline Laurita, who is also currently on the bad side of Teresa, questioned the timing of Dina's arrival back on the show.

“I think it’s nice that Dina went there to support her,” she said. “But it did seem odd to me when she stayed away from her family for so long – wasn’t at her nephews’ launch party, wasn’t at the holiday – but at the time when it was the most heightened drama going on between Teresa and Caroline, they have gotten closer.
“I’m like: Really. Why?”


Teresa seemed to offer viewers an explanation. In an apparent swipe at those cast members who have turned against her, she said: “My true friends always support me. They don’t get jealous at all.

“I know I can count on Dina and she will always be there for me.

As previously reported, Teresa made a more direct attack on her fellow housewives last week in a scathing blog entry. She calls Caroline and her fellow cast mates “insane.”
RELATED: Real Housewives of New Jersey: Dina Manzo Returns, Takes Sides in Caroline, Teresa Giudice War

2 comments:

  1. I used to like Dina, but what a B*** for throwing her sister under the bus on national tv. Well, she will get hers. Teresa is a bully. I remember in the first season, both of them ganged up on Danielle. I was no fan of Danielle, but they were mean girls. Grown women acting like they are still in high school. I am getting tired of seeing Teresa's clown face with her low forehead. She looks like a drag queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina is still extremely pissed at Caroline because when Dioa was FIRED from RHONJ for forging her ex-husband's signature on a Bravo document so her daughter Lexi could be on camera - Caroline refused to leave the show. Dina is very bitter about that - she is so angry at Caroline for continuing to be in teh spotlight and she was left out! Serves her right IMO asshole famewhore!!

    ReplyDelete