Monday, January 23, 2012

Jacqueline Laurita Provides Proof That She Was Never A Call Girl, Responds to Quitting Rumors


HuffPo.com:
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jacqueline Laurita is so sick of the rumors that she worked as a Las Vegas stripper in the early-'90s that she's now fighting back. The Jersey girl is shedding light on proof that she worked hard to pay her bills in Sin City in a daycare -- not on a pole.


"I swear on the life of myself, my husband and my children that I was never a call girl or ever got paid for any sexual favor of any kind, either," Jacqueline told me.


Now, evidence has surfaced that she made her living in a legitimate way as a daycare worker. HuffPost Celeb has the exclusive photo of her 1993 child care professional license. If the "Housewives" star was a stripper, why would she also have a day job?


"Do you honestly think that I am the kind of girl that lies?" Jacqueline asked. "Honestly? Lying is my biggest pet peeve. I am the biggest open book there is. Almost to a fault."


With another season of "Housewives" already filmed and ready to go, Jacqueline insists that the truth about her co-stars will eventually come out -- a fact that should worry the others, not her.
RELATED: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey's' Jacqueline Laurita Responds to Quitting Rumors

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that explains her odd face, she had a bad nose job! Well, I don't think daycare workers make so much money thwhatat they wouldn't strip too....what an odd defense!

    ReplyDelete