Sunday, November 11, 2012

Yolanda Foster Calls the Other Housewives “Unnaturally Uptight”


Wetpaint.com:
It can’t be easy to be the newbie on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but Yolanda Foster is slowly getting the hang of it not to mention getting caught up on everyone’s drama.

Yolanda writes in her Bravo blog that she had never seen the show before joining the cast and didn’t entirely know what to expect. “Everyone seems unnaturally uptight, but I am sure I will get the hang of it soon,” she writes.

Yolanda feels she may have misinterpreted Brandi Glanville’s comment about having slept with everyone. “It was a little display of humility, not a dig at me or a form of bragging,” Yolanda says now. “Regardless of how it was interpreted, I think Brandi is an amazing woman, and I think our friendship will certainly develop.”

Brandi wasn’t the only person Yolanda looks forward to getting to know better. “It was also great to connect with Kim (my water buddy!) while she confronts some prior sources of tension,” Yolanda continues.

“Kim and I got along so well despite me having the same birthday as her beloved sister, Kyle, who is clearly not always her biggest ally in life. So much to learn!”
RELATED:  Exclusive Video: Brandi Glanville to Housewives Newcomer Yolanda Foster: "You've Slept With Everyone!"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does not look like the above picture!! Um...Photoshop much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yolanda seems to add a mystery to the show, it will be interesting to see how she will fit in long range. One thing though I did not like how she was with her daughter to pushy a little to judgemental and over barring. Other than that time will tell how she fits in.

    ReplyDelete