Monday, November 19, 2012

Brandi Glanville Claims Taylor Armstrong Was Drunk at Portia’s Party


Wetpaint.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville says she knew as soon as Taylor Armstrong arrived at Portia’s party in this week’s episode that things were gonna get tense.

“When Taylor arrived seemingly drunk to a four year [old’s] birthday party, I had a good idea that s**t was gonna go down,” Brandi writes in her Bravo blog. “So after hearing some of the things she was starting to talk about, and also seeing her passive-aggressively ignore me as she spoke to both of people sitting on either side of me, I decided to get gone.”
Brandi’s main issue was that the adults’ drama should be kept away from a child’s party. “Don’t get me wrong because I can handle Taylor and drama any day of the week,” Brandi clarifies. “When kids are involved, us grown [ups] that sometimes act like children need to stick to acting grown-up. So I skidaddled [sic} as quickly and quietly as possible.”

Brandi also doesn’t know why Kyle Richards wasn’t more forceful in telling Adrienne Maloof to apologize to Lisa Vanderpump.

“When Kyle and Adrienne were shopping together, I was confused as to why Kyle didn’t just say to Adrienne's face what she said in her confessional about Lisa not owing Adrienne an apology,” Brandi writes. “I am not sure what Adrienne thinks she is owed an apology for in the first place.”
RELATED: Brandi Glanville says tabloid coverage actually helped her when Eddie Cibrian dumped her for LeAnn Rimes

7 comments:

  1. Uh, anyone who watched the episode could see that Taylor was cleary drunk. This woman has been spiraling downward since season 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't Lisa & Adrienne can be friends! I think Adrienne has " been shown the door".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor seems to be out of hand drunk,almost always,what's wrong with her she's been just a plain old bitch. Don't like her anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor needs help she looks horrible and is acting like an idiot. I don't blame Brandi for saying that, she is pretty accurate when it comes to people being high on substance or drunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed,I thought Kim was a tweeker,maybe they're doing drugs together, cuz Taylors attitude has sure changed, like crazy changed! I on the other hand like BRANDI,she seems to see stuff none of the other women see & she calls them out on it. I love that!

      Delete
  5. Brandi is the only real housewife she was the best addition to any of the housewifes cast. I love how she says it like it is and calls people out. Taylor is looking horrible she needs to brush her hair she looks like trash. Kyle is an instigator and always brings up things to start drama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another thing Adrienne is so wealthy but has hair that looks like its been fried. Seriously with all her millions can't she afford to get some new healthy hair.

    ReplyDelete