Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here's Why Kim Zolciak Is Jealous of Kandi Burruss' Success: Peek Inside Kandi’s New Mansion





It's well known that Kim Zolciak has no discernible talent besides lying on her back with anyone who can breath. No wonder she remains so jealous of Kandi Burruss's success on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". After all it was Kandi who created and produced Kim's hit song "Tardy For The Party" (for which, reportedly she has still been unpaid by Kim for all her hard work). It's Kandi who has long been a successful R&B artist, producer and entrepreneur with her own highly successful sex-toy line. It's Kandi who knows how to spend her money and didn't have to depend on lame dudes to become the popular star that she is today. Besides all that (and the fact that Kim Z. was going through her own housing mess, about to be kicked out and all) what was the reasoning behind Kim's ignorant and hurtful comments when she toured Kandi's house in episode 1? Probably the nearly 8,000 sq ft estate in southwest Atlanta that Kandi got at a steal, could it. Judge for yourself.

RELATED: Phaedra Parks Weighs in on Kim Zolciak’s Criticism of Kandi Burruss’s House: “I Thought the Comment Was Quite Distasteful” (VIDEO)

6 comments:

  1. From interviews I read Kim states she was seven months pregnant, and it was above 98 degrees in Atlanta the day she toured Kandi’s house so she was not in a good mood when she made those comments. I think if that was the case she probably should have stayed at home or came over when it was less hot outside. I was only able to watch part of last week’s episode because I had to finish some work at DISH. I wasn’t sure I would make it home for the re-runs so I recorded it on my DISH Hopper. There is so much DVR recording room I’m recording the rest of the season. I guess we won’t have to worry about Kim much longer since she is being replaced by new housewife in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you work again?.... Oh yeah DISH.

      Delete
    2. What's your problem,at least she's or he is obviously proud of their job & that's great?

      Delete
    3. I'm only DISH-ing it out!

      Delete
  2. That's what you call "Balling on a Budget"...and I've NEVER seen a house in the hood look like that. Hell if that's the case my house is "hood" compared to Kandi's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to KANDI,I think its great. She's an awesome person, I'm happy for her:)

    ReplyDelete