Thursday, November 22, 2012

Adrienne Maloof & Lisa Vanderpump Have Very Icy Peace Summit Meeting


RadarOnline.com:
The tension in the air was thick as feuding castmates Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof attempt to sit down for dinner at the Mulholland Grill on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and we've got a preview clip of next week’s icy episode right here on RadarOnline.com.

"I felt it was time to put our issues aside," Adrienne said of her on-again, off-again issues with Lisa, which have ranged from betrayal accusations to Lisa's open channels with Adrienne's estranged husband, Paul Nassif.

After a few cold pleasantries -- the ladies complimented one another on their looks -- they discussed the over-the-top floral arrangement Adrienne sent Lisa at one point.

"I sent a beautiful arrangement … I'm sorry it was so big," Adrienne said.

"You made a statement," Lisa said. "I thank you for the flowers, and I realize that was -- I hope it was a kind of peace offering -- and I needed that Adrienne."

One issue on tap was Adrienne's allegation Lisa had sold a story to … yes, RadarOnline.com.

"At the time what I heard, it hurt my feelings," Lisa told Adrienne, who explained to her, "Sometimes friends react and they do stupid things -- that was stupid. I should have come to you first and talked about it."

Lisa said in an off-camera interview, "I don't mean to make her nervous … that much," before making it clear she wants to move forward in her friendship with the contrite Adrienne.
RELATED:  'Vanderpump Rules': Lisa Vanderpump Stars In 'Real Housewives' Spinoff (VIDEO)

1 comment:

  1. What happened with Paul ??
    I like Lisa !! She is so real !!! Love that she minds her own business

    ReplyDelete