Saturday, November 24, 2012

Marysol Patton Says She's Ready ‘To Get Married Again’


Celebuzz.com:
The Real Housewives of Miami star Marysol Patton is banking on the third time being the charm when it comes to marriage.

“I really would like to get married again,” Patton tells Celebuzz. “I know that sounds silly, but if Liz Taylor did it eight, nine times, why can’t I do a third?”

Fans of the Bravo reality series are well acquainted with the public relations pro’s romantic history. Her engagement and second marriage to French businessman Philippe Pautesta-Herder was a major storyline on the show’s first season. And this season (shot almost two years ago, according to Patton) portrays its demise, something Patton says was hard to go through in front of the cameras.

“I was really, really, really sad the whole time we were filming,” she says. “I was an emotional wreck. My father was sick. My parents had just separated. I was going through a divorce. I was filming. I was running my company. I had a lot on my plate and it was a really hard time for me. I was just an emotional mess, but I tried.”

Patton says that her favorite parts of the filming were when she shot the commentary interviews and got away from the show’s dramatic group situations.

“I really enjoy doing the interviews, because I come to life and I get silly,” Patton, who has launched a coffee line with her mother called Havana Elsa, explains. “I’m a very silly person. I’m a lot like my mother. I like to clown around a lot.”

Going through two divorces may have been hard for Patton, but she did come out of them with a better idea of the kind of guy she’s looking for.

“I actually think I need to date someone that’s my age or in their 50s and just in a different place in their life,” Patton, whose first husband was two years younger than her while her second husband was 10 years her junior, says.
RELATED:  Exclusive: RHOM’s Elaine Lancaster: Why Is Marysol Patton Jealous Of A Drag Queen?

No comments:

Post a Comment