Thursday, November 15, 2012

Haute Living Interviews Lisa Hochstein


Hauteliving.com:
This week it’s a privilege to talk with Lisa Hochstein, the beautiful wife of Dr. Leonard Hochstein of Miami, and otherwise known, as one of  the stars of Bravo TV network’s hit show, The Real Housewives of Miami.

It is always a delight to chat with such a lovely lady who radiates beauty and embraces traditional values. A dear friend of mine named Sophia Loren would always say that “beauty is something from within that radiates outwardly.” And well, I would have to say that after chatting with Lisa, I quickly learned that she epitomizes what the great movie star Sophia Loren says.

Haute readers have something to look forward to when Lisa launches her new beauty line of skincare and cosmetics—and I look forward to sharing Lisa’s new products soon, but I think it’s great to see Lisa week after week on TV for now!

Where were you born?
I was born in Toronto, Canada


What is your cultural background? Has this influenced your style?
I am a mix, people always wonder and ask me this question, I’ve been told I have a universal look. My mother is from Jamaica she is mixed with German Jamaican native. My father is from Canada his heritage is Scottish


What inspires you?
I get great satisfaction helping those without a voice such as animals and children. Make-a-Wish inspires me because they work endlessly for these children with life threatening illnesses to give them a magical experience. The courageousness and positive outlook on life these children have inspires me. Lenny and I support Make-a-Wish and Humane Society, Susan G. Komen and Women’s Cancer Foundation. We have helped to raise over $250,000 combined for these organization throughout the years at events at our home.


Why did you decide to do Bravo’s show Real Housewives of Miami?
I thought it was a wonderful opportunity to let people get a glimpse into my life. I also wanted to use it as a platform for business ventures I am working on.


Has this changed you in any way?
This experience has made me a stronger person, gain tougher skin and really understand who I am.


What is the most important thing in the world to you?
My family, my husband, my mother, my brother, and my dogs.


Who is your favorite fashion designer?
I love Emilio Pucci, Dolce Gabanna and Herve Leger. I also love Mason Michelle and Aritzia clothing and H&M.


What is your favorite food?
I am obsessed with sushi, I could it eat all day long.


If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, then who would it be?
Oprah. I find her so interesting and I admire what she has accomplished in her life.


What is your favorite color?
I don’t just have one! I love green, yellow, pink and gold.


Who inspires you?
My husband. Dr. Leonard Hochstein


Why and how does this person inspire you?
He is brilliant and he has achieved a tremendous amount through his hard work and dedication, he is at the top of his chosen field. People dream of this.


What is your one-year goal? What is your five-year goal?
I am passionate about fitness, nutrition and skin care. I would like to have my own line and brand myself. I also want children, hopefully two.


What is the most important message you want me to communicate to my audience?
That I am very passionate about raising awareness and funds for the charities I work with, and I love supporting our community. I am a fitness, health and skincare enthusiast. I hope to launch my own lines.
RELATED:  Lisa Hochstein: I Have The Best Boobs of "The Real Housewives"

2 comments:

  1. I must say to lauch a skin care product from one who goes and receives Botox from her hubby, which is seen in an eposide cracks me up. Does she really believe we are that stupid to think we could have skin like hers? She stats in a couple eposides that hubby has made her look this way, from the botox, boobs, and lipo. So she is wants to do a skin line, fitness etc... What a joke. Don't get me wrong I like her, but to think we are that stupid to think because her name is on it, we will look this good without cosmedic help. Please stay as your perfect creation from hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's had some work done, but good genes and an obvious strict workout and diet really help. I just hope she doesn't end up looking like Elsa some day.

    ReplyDelete