Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kim Zolciak Lays Into NeNe Leakes For Being Late To Her Own Party


RadarOnline.com:
It wouldn't be a Real Housewives Of Atlanta party without a catty showdown, and the claws were out yet when NeNe Leakes threw a bash to celebrate her role in the sitcom, The New Normal, and RadarOnline.com has a sneak peek at the bitchiness that ensues.

The aspiring actress generously invited sharp-tongued nemesis, Kim Zolciak, who went to no effort to hide her disdain over not only having to attend, but also the host's late arrival.

"When Phaedra told me that NeNe wanted her to invite me to this party, I almost fell the f**k over. I'm not an a***hole, so I'm going to go, but I want to get the f**k out of here," hissed the Southern belle.

When her co-stars marvel that she had even turned up, Kim snaps: "Well, I'm leaving in about two seconds. This started at six and it is eight, so what is going on?

"I'm really late. I thought this was an event for NeNe, where is she? I am very f**ing late, my husband is going to kill me," she complains.

Meanwhile, NeNe is excited about her premiere party and gushes, "I've gotta get to the party, all the guests have arrived. I'm hyped, I'm like, 'Yes, let's do this!'"

Even when she bumps into Kim, Leakes  gushes enthusiastically, "You guys leaving? Come wait five minutes!" before she even realizes who it is.

"As soon as I get off the elevator I walk right into Kim and go 'Aaah, hi!'" NeNe explains off-camera.

Despite her cheery welcome, Kim responds with a verbal bashing, saying: "I'm already almost 40 minutes late, where were you – it's two hours?"

Zolciak doesn't shield the viewers from her bad mood either! "It's hot as f**k and I want out, I really don't have an awful lot to say to NeNe. I've never been so motivated to get the f**k out of somewhere in my entire life," she reveals afterwards.
RELATED: ‘Real Housewives’ Kim Zolciak’s former sugar daddy arrested in Atlanta

7 comments:

  1. Kim is extremely petty and immature...obviously NeNe moved on from the situation and wants to move forward in at least maintaining a cordial relationship with Kim, but Kim is so stubborn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge Kim fan! And I was taken back by the way she acted lastnight but then again she is 7 months pregnant and getting kicked out of her house..soooooo being irritable is natural during pregnancy especially when stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you guys kidding? NeNe was 2 hours late...why should she be offended cause her quests attended and then had to go somewhere else....Next time NeNe schedule your parties with more respect for your guests!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say fuck Kim....so what if Nene was late. Nene extended an olive branch to Kim and in turn Kim was just being the vile piece of trash she is. Kim's a bitch....she does not like other people's successes. If it's not about her she doesnt care. She said nasty things at Cynthia's wedding, she said nasty things about Kandi's new home, and now she couldnt even be bothered to stay five minutes at a party. I will be so glad when they get rid of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canadian problems: "This content is unavailable in your location"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on now, EVERYONE was TARDY TO THE PARTY!!!----The party started at 6pm. Kim showed up at 7pm. Nene showed up at 8pm. Let's NOT forget, the party host Miss Bailey, showed up LATE as well. Come on now. RUDE is RUDE anyday of the week. What is the purpose of hosting a party and showing up late? Whatever.!! The party starts at 6pm. Show up at 530pm ready to greet your guests. Have a party planner there to implement social games,networking and such. To end the show, Kenya (miss RUDEUSA) took the mike and make all of those RUDE comments. Doing way TOO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NENE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT SHE DID NOT WANT THE PARTY TO BE ABOUT HER, BUT FOR IT TO BE ABOUT ALL THE WOMEN AND TO CELEBRATE EACH OF THE WOMENS SUCCESSES. NENE DID NOT HAVE TO BE ON TIME. IT WAS NOT ALL ABOUT HER.....

    ReplyDelete