Monday, November 5, 2012

Griping Kyle Richards and Sister Kim Keep Things Interesting On Season 3 of 'RHOBH'


NYDailyNews.com:
Kyle Richards and her sister Kim don't even make it through the season premiere of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" before butting heads.

With Kim recently out of rehab for substance abuse, they're trying to rebuild their relationship in season three, debuting Monday at 9 p.m. on Bravo.


In the first episode, Richards invites Kim to her daughter Portia's fourth birthday. Kim says she may not be there, because she doesn't want to leave her own kids. Richards says to bring them to their cousin's
party, but Kim insists they may not want to go.

"My sisters and I get a little overly sensitive when it comes to things like that," Kyle tells the Daily News. "Because we always try to be at everything, especially for one of the kids' things.


"Because I don't have my mom anymore, I really want my sisters there and my nieces and nephews," she adds. "So my feelings get hurt, and I get mad for a little bit. Then I get over it. And Kim really
does usually always show up and support me and my children, I have to say."

Kyle tells the "Real Housewives" cameras she used to get angry at Kim's drinking, and Kim would get mad at her in response.


Now that Kim's sober, Kyle wonders why she's still feeling the tension.

Though the sisters clearly still have their struggles, they're working them out.


"Our relationship has been really touch and go, which is better than it was before the show, actually," Kyle says. "Because we were really not getting along well. There was a lot of passive-aggressiveness between the two of us.


"Since the show, and [since] all of Kim's issues have come out, it's actually helped our relationship.
We're still working on it every day."
RELATED: Real Housewives’ Kyle and Kim Richards Are All Smiles On Set (PHOTO)

No comments:

Post a Comment