Thursday, May 25, 2017

Source Confirms Lisa Vanderpump;s Return To 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'


RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump’s fans can rest assured.

Though she desperately wanted out earlier this year, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the 56-year-old veteran reality star will be returning to the show that made her a superstar next season.

“Lisa has decided to return for season 8 after getting a very lucrative deal that she simply could not refuse,” a source close to the wife of Ken Todd, 59, said, adding that she is now “the highest paid housewife!”

In addition, Vanderpump’s spin-off reality show, Vanderpump Rules, is still turning out the ratings as it enters its 6th season.

According to the source, however, the most important thing to Vanderpump is her charitable causes — most notably Stop Yulin Forever , her grassroots movement to end the slaughter of dogs in China.

“Lisa is very pleased with the direction that last season took, highlighting all of her charitable causes,” the source told Radar.

Bethenny Frankel On Where She Stands with Ramona Singer & Being Part of Bravo Family



RELATED: Bethenny Frankel: 'I Had No Money. But I Had An Idea And Pushed It Through.'

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Karen Huger Feels ‘Empowered’ After Surviving Sexual Assault


PageSix.com:
“Real Housewives of Potomac” star Karen Huger is opening up publicly for the first time about being date-raped at the age of 19.

“I was raped almost 35 years ago,” Huger revealed to Page Six, and she is now fighting against what she calls an “alarming” suicide rate among sexual assault victims.

“The fact that I survived is part of my reality and I’m hoping that message resonates with the viewers,” she said.

In what she describes as  “a typical date that went totally off the rails,” the mom of two, now 54, isn’t hiding what happened to her, she’s vocalizing it on national television — with a purpose.

“I am put in a very wonderful position to show that when adversity comes your way it doesn’t stop you, it can propel you,” she said of her platform as a Bravo fixture. “It is my responsibility to be real. I have no shame and I carry no burden because of what happened.”

However, the name of her attacker is something she chooses not to disclose.

“I will never reveal his name, he has passed on,” she explained. “[But] I can say he was a public figure.”
RELATED:  Who Is Karen Huger’s Son Brandon, 27, on Real Housewives of Potomac?

Kelly Dodd Is Definetely Returning To 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Next Season


BravoTV.com:
Summer is nearly here. And that means you are likely bubbling over with anticipation for any and all 411 about the new season of The Real Housewives of Orange County. Well, we're here to share which one of the ladies will return.

After leaving her mark in her debut season, Kelly Dodd will be back for Season 12, premiering later this year.

While we'll have to wait a little longer to find out what she'll be up to when the new season kicks off, we recently got a tease from Andy Cohen about what we should expect from her sophomore season

"The new season is, it's shifting alliances. I think you're gonna be surprised by Kelly Dodd this season," the Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen host confirmed to The Daily Dish earlier this month. "And some old Housewives [are] returning and it's really good."

We. Can't. Wait.
RELATED:  'Housewives' Personality Kelly Dodd Relists Her O.C. Home for $6 Million

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Danielle Staub Is Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend Marty Caffrey


EOnline.com:
Danielle Staub appears to have found her happily ever after!

Multiple sources confirm to E! News that the Real Housewives of New Jersey star recently got engaged to longtime boyfriend Marty Caffrey.

"The day he proposed, Danielle said her life is now perfection," a source shared with us about the special moment that occurred this past weekend.

E! News has also learned that Bravo cameras were rolling when the proposal took place. It's far too soon, however, to know what will be shown in the new season.

Followers of Danielle have noticed Marty popping up on the mother-of-two's Instagram feed. Whether enjoying dinner dates or weddings together, the pair hasn't been able to hide their love for one another.
"Here's to my #first year #anniversary with this cutie," Danielle recently shared on Instagram. "You are a wonderful man and I'm blessed to have you in my life ... #happyoneyear."
And while viewers may remember Danielle for her feud with Teresa Giudice and for being engaged 19 times, fans may just see a whole new side of the Bravo star when she returns in the upcoming season.

"I never had any problem with her, and I never wanted her off the show," Teresa shared with E! News after mending fences with her co-star. "She was attacked, and I guess she felt like she didn't know how to come back from that because we were all attacking her. So I feel like she needs to come back and she probably has a lot to say, and I feel like she needs closure from that."
RELATED:  So Much Drama! RHONJ Star Teresa And Friends Melissa And Danielle Kicked Out Of Fundraising Fashion Show

Dina Manzo ‘Still Recovering’ After Home Invasion/Robbery


PageSix.com:
A little over a week after Dina Manzo and boyfriend David Cantin were victims of a terrifying home invasion, the couple’s lawyer tells Page Six they’re “still recovering.”

“It just takes time,” attorney Andrew Brettler told us. “Time heals all wounds.”

The former “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star and Cantin were met by a pair of masked thieves when they walked into their Holmdel, NJ, home on May 13, police said. One intruder repeatedly struck Cantin, 37, with a baseball bat while another hit Manzo, 46, a number of times.

The crooks bound the couple together and then made off with an undetermined amount of jewelry and money, according to authorities.

Millionaire businessman Cantin, who suffered a broken nose, and Manzo were both treated at a New Jersey hospital and released.

The couple has since returned to their Malibu, Calif., home, where they continue to heal from injuries sustained from the invasion.

Cantin and Manzo confirmed their relationship to Page Six last summer.
RELATED:  Dina Manzo’s Daughter Defends Her Against Ex ‘RHONJ’ Costars After Home Invasion

Monday, May 22, 2017

Could Sonja Morgan Ever See Herself Getting Married Again?


BravoTV.com:
Could it be that Sonja Morgan is ready for marriage again? We've watched The Real Housewives of New York City party girl have her fun in the dating department since her divorce from John Adams Morgan in 2006, but now it seems that Sonja might be more open to walking down the aisle.

"I definitely want to be married again, but I wasn't ready before. You know I had a 5-year-old daughter living at home [when I got divorced]. She's now 16, off to boarding school and my businesses, my hands were tied with the Chapter 11 reorganization and the movie lawsuit and now that's done. I had just started new businesses. I don't want to go into a relationship with the guy thinking he has to take care of me," she recently revealed to The Daily Dish. "I definitely don't want to go live with some guy. When I married my husband, I had to be on sure footing because these are very strong men and they will steamroll you. So now I'm ready. Now I feel like I can participate in a relationship as a real partner."

The days Sonja has been spending her time with a guy known as "the Frenchie," a 39-year-old hotelier who splits his time between NYC and France. No word on if he's the one, but we do know a bit more about what Sonja is looking for in her next life partner. "Someone who respects me and understands who I am and where I come from and where I'm going," she said. "And who wants to go in the same direction as me. Someone who obviously likes to travel. Someone who's international, cultured, educated. Someone who polishes the rough edges on me. And I'm a bubble, I need a rock kind of thing. But he's not gonna be the same as my ex-husband. He's gonna be different, I'm sure."
RELATED:  Is Sonja Morgan Ready to Send Her Daughter Off to College?

Tea with Monique Samuels of Bravo's Real Housewives of Potomac



RELATED: Charrisse Jackson Jordan Has a Theory About Why Gizelle Bryant and Monique Samuels Can't Get Along

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Teresa Giudice and Joe Gorga Open Family Restaurant To Honor Late Mother


People.com:
Another day, another Real Housewives business venture.

Gorga’s Homemade Pasta & Pizza, owned and operated by RHONJ‘s Joe Gorga with help from his wife, Melissa Gorga, and sister, Teresa Giudice, is officially opening its doors to the public in East Hanover, New Jersey on Friday. The project is a tribute to Joe and Teresa’s mother, Antonia, who passed away in March.

“My mother loved to cook; it was like her drug,” Joe told PEOPLE at the private opening party on Thursday night. “I always told her I was gonna open up a restaurant for her. Then I got busy. While I signed a contract on this place we lost her. So this is for her.”

“We wanted to share her recipes with the world,” Teresa added. “I always would say, ‘Mom, everyone has to try your food!’ because that’s how I learned to cook.”

The menu is made up of standard Italian staples—many of which came from Teresa’s cookbook, Fabulicious—and a variety of specialty dishes named after themselves and their children, like Audriana’s Rock Shrimp Arrabiata, Milania’s Pesce del Giorno and Antonia’s Chicken Francese. The walls of the small space are lined with black-and-white family portraits.

Though the trio went through a phase of explosive family drama and estrangement, they have since buried the hatchet following Teresa’s 11-month stint in jail—and this business has only made them closer.

“I think any time you’re working with family, you spend so much more time together—sometimes that can be good or bad, but thank God we’re doing good,” Melissa says. Adds Joe: “My sister and I were at each other’s throats for a while, but we’re back together, and now we’re gonna stay together.”
RELATED:  Joe Gorga Gives Update on Joe Giudice’s Life in Prison

Eden Sassoon Talks Leaving "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"



RELATED: Are Kim Richards & Eden Sassoon Friends? The 'RHOBH' Stars Still Don't Seem Friendly

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Bethenny Frankel on Ramona Singer Feud: 'You Haven't Seen Anything Yet'


EOnline.com:

Despite spending much of Real Housewives of New York City season eight as allies and—more importantly—friends, season nine of the Bravo hit has been nothing but trouble for Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer's relationship. With Ramona questioning Bethenny's investment in their friendship at every turn, and B shutting down in the face of Ramona's questionable delivery, it's been a rocky road.

And as Bethenny tells it, this feud has only just begun.

"And it gets a lot worse, just so you know," she told E! News on the blue carpet at the NBCUniversal 2017 Upfronts presentation in NYC. "It's only the tip of the iceberg."

So what actually caused Ramona to turn on her the way she has? Bethenny says she's as in the dark about that as we are. "I don't know what's going on. I don't know if she's unhappy," she said. "But I think she's always been like this. I think it's just more crystallized now. I think I'm sort of saying, 'You must not be a self-aware person.' I think I'm sort of sitting back so you can hear what's really going on, rather than an argument. If you engage, then everybody's wrong."
RELATED:  Why ‘Housewives’ are steaming that Bethenny is Bravo’s favorite

Andy Cohen Denies Producers Orchestrated 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Drama, Says Phaedra Parks Return Is Still 'Up In The Air'


ABCNews.com:
Andy Cohen is pushing back against rumors that producers of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" set up Phaedra Parks during the series' jaw-dropping season 9 finale. 

In the final installment of the four-part finale, Parks, 43, finally admitted that she was the one who spread rumors about Kandi Burruss, claiming that the R&B singer along with her husband, Todd Tucker, tried to drug fellow housewife Porsha Williams for a tryst. 

Parks, a lawyer and mother of two boys, maintained, however, during the reunion episode that she was only repeating the salacious rumors. 

Later, rumors swirled that Parks tried to point the blame at producers for manufacturing drama for TV. 

Cohen, an executive producer on the series, said on Friday's Breakfast Club that he was "very surprised that Phaedra said this came from me."

He continued that he also doesn't believe any other producer on the series told Parks to spread the rumor. 

"You can't tell them, 'Oh, go say this on camera.' It just doesn't work," Cohen, 48, explained. "Have you ever met a 'Real Housewife?' They do their own thing. That's why we hire them!" 

So, is Parks returning for "Real Housewives of Atlanta" season 10? 

Cohen said the decision is honestly still up in the air, but it's not looking good for Parks.