Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Bethenny Frankel Breaks Down on Stand Describing Alleged Abuse from Ex


PageSix.com:
Bethenny Frankel burst into tears as she testified on Wednesday about enduring her “increasingly abusive and hostile” ex-husband, Jason Hoppy, who allegedly once threatened, “I’m going to ruin your life.”

The “Real Housewives of New York City” star took the witness stand to detail Hoppy’s behavior in the former couple’s acrimonious custody battle over their 8-year-old daughter, Bryn.

“’If you leave me, you are dead to me. I want nothing to do with you,’” the 48-year-old mom said Hoppy once told her. “He said, ‘This is war, I’m going to destroy you, I’m going to ruin your life.’”

Frankel began sobbing and hyperventilating as she recalled the “outward mayhem” in the Hudson Street apartment she still shared with Hoppy after she filed for divorce.

“He would be reading children’s stories and say, ‘Mommy would be a great witch,’” Frankel said through tears on the third day of the custody hearing in Manhattan Supreme Court.
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel called out for ‘mean girl’ mentality during custody battle

No comments:

Post a Comment