Saturday, December 17, 2011

Will Taylor Armstrong Return To ‘Real Housewives’?


AccessHollywood.com:
Following her tumultuous year, will Taylor Armstrong return for another season of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”?


The reality star stopped by Access Hollywood Live on Thursday, where she chatted with Billy Bush and Kit Hoover about her future in front of the cameras.


“We’re gonna see. We haven’t been picked up for a third season, so were gonna see how the year plays out,” Taylor said when asked if she would return to the hit Bravo series.


Taylor explained that the suicide of husband Russell Armstrong, whom she was divorcing at the time of his death, is something she still deals with every day.


“I spend sleepless nights trying to figure it all out,” she said. “I haven’t been able to put all the pieces together, but I think there were some bigger things at play… I’m gonna talk about a lot of it later.”


“On the show?” Billy asked.


“No, just in life,” she continued, adding that her emotions surrounding the tragic situation can come up at any time. “Sometimes I’m just curling my hair and I start to ball. It just comes out of nowhere. I’m just keeping myself busy to avoid feeling a lot of it… Sometimes you just break down and cry.”


Taylor, who told Billy and Kit that daughter Kennedy is her “focus” at the moment, said dating is not on her radar.


“I’m not ready, I just need to focus on me and Kennedy and my friends,” she explained. “I’m just trying to get strong as a woman.”


In addition to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” which airs Monday’s on Bravo at 9 PM, Taylor is hosting a Bravo/Ciroc Vodka-sponsored New Year’s Eve event in Chicago. Other Real Housewives” franchise stars will also be hosting events in Houston, Miami, New York and Los Angeles to celebrate 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment