Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kyle Richards Defends Taylor Armstrong & Talks Drama With Brandi! Camille Grammer Discusses Fate Of Wedding Rings


RealityTea.com:
As you know, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are anything but dull…and almost always sometimes the ladies are downright catty, crazy, and dramalicious. The latest episode was no different, as the women participated in The Dinner Party From Hell 2.0.


In an effort to explain the insane events of that evening, Kyle Richards took to her personal blog to discuss her take on frenemy Brandi Glanville’s belly dancing girls’ night, where the wine flowed like…well, wine. And if we’ve learned anything this season, it’s that where there’s wine, there’s Kyle doing splits a Taylor Armstrong meltdown of epic proportions.


Kyle begins, “Brandi had invited us all out to her friends house for a ‘wine tasting’ with belly dancing lessons…When we arrived, the girls were already tipsy and having fun. Brandi made a comment about my husband being ‘super hot’ and said how much he loves me. I said in my interview ‘easy on the hot husband talk’. Then I hissed like a cat. That is my sense of humor. I was not offended in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM by Brandi’s comment. I honestly found it to be a compliment and took it as such.” Seriously? If I had a dollar for every time Kyle used her “sense of humor” as her excuse for tacky behavior, maybe I’d have enough money to move to Beverly Hills…or at least buy a pair of Adrienne’s shoes.


“Brandi’s friend started giving us belly dancing lessons,” Kyle continues. “I felt SO AWKWARD doing belly dancing which did NOT come naturally to me :). I am known for joking around and acting ‘goofy’ so I decided to do some of my ridiculous ‘dance’ moves to make my friends laugh. It’s a running joke amongst my friends and me. Years ago it was ballet moves (never taken ballet in my life) then it was yoga and now I have settled on the splits. Who knows what’s next?!” Perhaps the Dougie? Again, Kyle cites her joking personality as a reason to be disrespectful to the belly dancing teacher. I’m not even trying to come down on Kyle because she’s Kyle…it’s like that cringe-worthy feeling I get when people talk over a public speaker–it’s just plain rude.


When addressing her nipplicious snarks about braless Brandi, Kyle admits, “Yes, I made some comments about Brandi’s nipple’s showing through her dress. How can I not? They were right in my face. I think that if you wear a dress that you can see your breasts through, you must want them noticed. I personally wouldn’t do that, but I get that Brandi is more of a free spirit. That doesn’t mean I can’t tease about it :).” Dear Diary, aren’t my comments cute? I’m not mean, I’m just funny.


However, Kyle does treat Taylor’s behavior with the kind of gravity it deserves, and I give her credit for the fierce loyalty she showed on Monday’s episode. She describes the downward spiral, saying, “The night suddenly shifted from being silly and having fun to a complete nightmare. Taylor could not let go of the resentment toward Camille. Taylor was afraid that if Russell found out she had told all of us what had gone on in their marriage, and that it was repeated in FRONT of the cameras, he would lose it.” An understandable assumption, but it is also odd to me coming from someone whose job is to have their life recorded for a television show while sharing intimate details of her relationship with several friends. But I digress…


Kyle continues, “[Taylor] was scared. Too much alcohol played a big factor in this evening as well. Dedra came to Camille’s defense , as a best friend should. Dedra is a great girl and this evening was very out of character for her. Emotions were running high. I’m convinced there was a full moon that night. I was in shock watching all of this I felt like I was witnessing a nervous breakdown. It was a nightmare.”


Of that oh so hard to watch limo ride home, Kyle reveals, “I was overwhelmed with sadness for Taylor. There was so much we knew, but even more we didn’t.” Continuing, Kyle advises, “In watching this, you may think, Taylor is crazy, a trouble maker, a phony, whatever it is you may be thinking. However, please remember, you have never met Taylor. She really is a kind person. She may have her issues, but she never wanted to hurt anyone. Walk a mile in her shoes before passing judgement….” Kyle makes a very valid point. Gracious, I am all over the board with my thoughts on these women!


In other news, Taylor’s nemesis of late Camille Grammer was recently called out for sporting a 10 karat diamond ring given to her by her ex-husband Kelsey Grammer in a recent photo shoot. According to American Superstar, Camille was only wearing the ring for the photo shoot…it’s not something she wears everyday.


Camille explains, “I did a photo shoot for Life & Style magazine and they had asked me to bring my bling. That ring is bling, along with other gifts that I have gotten from my ex over 14 years. I had acquired a lot of rings in my relationship. So whenever anyone asks me to bring my bling, that comes along with it.” She states simply, “I only wore the ring for the photo shoot.” And why shouldn’t she be able to enjoy the gifts she acquired during her marriage?
RELATED: PHOTOS – Bravo Housewives Attend Kyle Richards’ Christmas Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment