Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lisa Vanderpump Fires Back At Adrienne Maloof


RealityTea.com:
On the last episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, viewers saw costars Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof bicker over which high end luxury hotel should have hosted the bachelorette party for Lisa’s daughter — a.k.a. Rich People Problems!


Adrienne particularly took offense to the fact that Lisa didn’t ask her if she would host Pandora Vanderpump’s bachelorette party at her Palms hotel in Vegas so that she can get free promotion for her business on national television! Adrienne decided to confront Lisa during her event, and Lisa did not back down, making it clear the owner of Planet Hollywood was a family friend and that the decision to have the bachelorette party there was her daughter’s.


In her latest Bravo blog, Lisa fires back at Adrienne, hinting that Adrienne’s only concern was promoting her own hotel. Lisa also feels the whole argument was ridic stating she doesn’t question Adrienne whenever she chooses to dine at other restaurants in Beverly Hills.


Lisa wrote: “Apparently [Adrienne] was miffed that Pandora had decided to hold her bachelorette party at our old family friend Robert Earl’s venue, Planet Hollywood . Robert loves her and had no intention of promoting the hotel. I mean, how dare my daughter choose what she wants? She should be supporting her mother’s neighbor’s business! I seriously couldn’t understand this. It was the first I knew of her being upset. Jason had had his bachelor party a couple of weeks before, hosted by our friend, and Pandora was going to do the same. It was all arranged. I wasn’t going and hadn’t been involved in the arrangements.”


Lisa continued, “Somehow, to cut a long story short, I was roped into this trip, and obviously, now you, the viewer, will get to witness it, so everything changes. What was to be Pandora’s trip became a major production, and I was suddenly in trouble for it. I resent the fact that suddenly I am to blame, it is a huge deal to entertain 14 people, and I certainly would never dream of asking anybody to do that. Robert wanted to comp the whole weekend as his gift to Pandora, Why do I feel I have to constantly justify mine and my daughter’s actions?”


To close out her blog, Lisa hinted that perhaps Adrienne was just trying to create drama for the camera. “When Adrienne and Paul are having dinner at a neighboring restaurant, it wouldn’t even enter my mind to question them! It seems as if some people are looking for a problem. . . So there we have it. Once again a pleasant evening was marred by a really petty matter. I am losing patience with this constant need for altercations when we all have busy lives,” blogged Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment