Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kim Zolciak Debuts New Baby



RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak gave viewers of the hit Bravo franchise the first glance of her new son on Sunday night's show, and if you missed it RadarOnline.com has the video.


"Are you going to open your eyes and say hi to your mommy?" Kim says to baby Kroy Jagger Biermann Jr., who appeared on camera just one hour after the 33-year-old gave birth to the bouncing baby boy.


"Your lips are something else, boy. You got your mom's lips. The rest, is your dad."


Kim's younger husband, NFL star Kroy Biermann, shared his emotions about watching the birth of their little son, admitting: "I broke down."


"I know. You made me cry during it," Kim said. "But it got me focused on something else, like the excitement of it though, so it was perfect."


"It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen," Kroy said. "It was crazy."


Kim has two other daughters from a previous relationship — Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9.


Kroy Jr. was born on May 30, 2011 and weighed in at an even 8 lbs. and "breast feeds like a champ," according to Kim.


Kim and Kroy Sr. met in 2010 at a charity event, got engaged on October 11, 2011 and were married exactly one month later.


"I have a person I'm madly in love with who I want to spend the rest of my life with," Kim said. "Holding this beautiful baby boy. For the first time ever in my life, I feel complete."
RELATED: Real Housewives Of Atlanta Recap: A New Baby But Still The Same Old Wig!

No comments:

Post a Comment