Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sheree Whitfield Opens Up On Court Drama With Phaedra, Talks To 107.5 WBLS Studios



RealityTea.com:
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield continues to open up about her court case drama with costar Phaedra Parks!


After Phaedra agreed to represent Sheree in her child support case with ex-husband Bob Whitfield, the ladies eventually decided to end their professional relationship amicably as Sheree felt Phaedra was outsmarted by her ex in court. Many felt Sheree was ungrateful as there was nothing Phaedra could have done to prevent her ex from filing an order of contempt against her.


During her appearance on the Watch What Happens Live Aftershow on Sunday night, Sheree went into more details about why she felt Phaedra didn’t represent her well. Sheree’s defense is that Phaedra volunteered to file a contempt motion on her behalf (didn’t she tell Phaedra NOT to file???), but Bob beat her to the punch two weeks later because Phaedra was waiting to get clearance for Bravo cameras.


“I never met with Phaedra outside of your cameras. So to me when I’m meeting with her, and I’m saying this is my life. Like even if the cameras are not there, what you’re supposed to do, I still need you to do it,” said Sheree.


Sheree also talked about Phaedra’s employees hounding her to get the retainer. “I love Phaedra. I didn’t want to end it in a bad way but it didn’t sit well with me when it kind of made it seem like they were hounding me, asking me, trying to get this money when that is not the case. When Phaedra asked me for the money, it was the day before… She had her people call me… I get a phone call. They’re like we need the money. I never got a contract. I never got any kind of paper work,” said Sheree.


“The money part came in after Bob filed because it takes it to a whole other level. Before it was something very simple when she volunteered to file the contempt but she never did it because the cameras couldn’t get to her in time,” continued Sheree.


Sheree adds that by the time they went to court a month later, Phaedra had still yet to file anything. “The only time Phaedra and I met off camera was with another attorney who is a family attorney who was actually coaching her on how to handle my case,” added Sheree.


And on the actual WWHL show, Sheree fired back at the criticism that she shouldn’t be suing for child support if she can afford expensive items such as a Hermes bag, designer clothes and a Porsche to replace her old seized Bentley.


“This is the ignorant thing that I hate to hear people say,” said Sheree. “Why are you fighting for child support? First of all, I did not make these kids by myself. We did this together. So I shouldn’t have to fight you to be responsible for your kids.”


Meanwhile, Sheree also debuted her new song “Who Gon Check Me Boo” on WWHL. Some are calling it a diss track to her costar Nene Leakes though Sheree denies the allegations.
RELATED: Former 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Star Dwight Eubanks Arrested

1 comment:

  1. The woman's a complete idiot; call her Cleopatra queen of denial. Everyone's to blame except her own stupid dumbass self.

    ReplyDelete