Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kim Zolciak Says She's Over the Drama of Real Housewives


People.com:
From wig-pulling to going on tour, Kim Zolciak is no stranger to reality-TV drama. But starting a family with NFL hubby Kroy Biermann has given her a new set of priorities.


"Having a new baby changes you," Zolciak – who is also mom to daughters Brielle and Ariana from a previous relationship – told PEOPLE on Tuesday.


"I used to cover my eyes sometimes [during my Housewives scenes]. I'd be like, 'Oh, god.' And now, this season ... it's been incredible ... I wasn't involved with the drama."


Now that she's not fighting with her Real Housewives of Atlanta costars on camera, Zolciak, 33, says she has found fulfillment.


"Watching this season, I feel like you can just see how happy I am on my face – I don't even have to say anything," says Zolciak, who gave birth six months ago to baby boy Kroy Jagger Jr. "I'm grateful to have all this captured on camera."


Zolciak says she's enjoying the show even more now that she's above the drama.


"I absolutely have no regrets, but this season is a lot easier for me to watch," she explains. "Last year I was caught up in drama and trying to do that bus tour. And it's hard to watch. You live it, and then six months later, you watch it on TV. So this season, there aren't any moments where I'm in a position where I'm going to cover my eyes."


Zolciak – who also spent a lot of the year filming her spinoff, Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding – says her new years resolution is "to get more sleep."


But the rest won't come before she teams up with Ciroc vodka for the Real Housewives of New Year's Eve partnership. Zolciak, along with other stars of Bravo's hit franchise will be in New York City, where she'll hand out "safe ride cards" to partygoers so they can drink alcohol responsibly and avoid driving drunk.

1 comment:

  1. Why does Kim run with nearly all blacks? Does she not have any white friends. BTW she needs to forget the singing. Not good. And clean up your filthy mouth if for nothing else- your children. Time to grow up.

    ReplyDelete