Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jill Zarin To Judge 'Iron Chef,' Talks Becoming A Monster


BettyConfidential.com:
Controversial former "Real Housewives of New York" star Jill Zarin told me that her gift is gab and fortunately, it's the gift that keeps on giving.


"I'm so happy to be off of the show," Zarin told me. "I'm not happy that I didn't make the money. I'm back to me. I got my happy back. I didn't realize that when I was in it. I think I became like a monster to the people around me, because I was under so much stress. It just takes so much manipulating and trying to figure out whose team you're on and who is your friend and who is your enemy. It just sucks up all the air in the room. Let's be honest. I had a 4-year run on a show that, by the way, is going to be in reruns like 'The Brady Bunch' in Europe forever."


Coming back to TV on Dec. 25th, Zarin will serve up her signature sass as a judge on "Iron Chef" alongside Art Smith, notable food-world figure who is also the friend of Oprah and Lady Gaga. She also has plans to do her own show, but this time will steer clear of her former fire-breathing ways.


"There won't be any puppeteers pulling strings to make fights, and there won't be jealousy," Zarin explained on the set of my talk show "Naughty But Nice With Rob." "There wont be those kinds of things that change who people are. I just really want to do my own thing. I just really want to be with my family. I had a lot of anxiety. I had no control and I'm a little bit of a control freak."
RELATED: Reality Star Debuts Shapewear And Hosiery Line

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Jill. I have always been a fan and I will also be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, is this Jill's way of owning up to her actions? They can't make you fight Jill, you did that. They didn't make u attack Bethenny (epic fail) or call Alex a Bitch. You did that, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so full of it Jill. YOUR VOICE IS GRATING, YOUR intellect is non existent. No one will watch you...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored Jill at the start. Now the briefest sound of her voice gets me upset. The duplicitous, back-stabbing activities that continued after the "new me" pronouncements were unbelievable.
    The Iron Chef episode was the final qualifier for me. I hope Jill can have an honest look at herself and fulfill her potential; she and her family and friends deserve better.

    ReplyDelete