Saturday, December 31, 2011

Jacqueline Laurita Claims She’s In Talks With Bravo; Kathy Wakile Explains Why She Went On The Show


RealityTea.com:
Jacqueline Laurita has been all over the news (well, the reality TV version of the news anyway) for her suspected firing from Real Housewives of New Jersey; but Jacs has something to say about that and she insists it’s simply not true!


Jacqueline took to Twitter (Where else?) to debunk the rumors claiming she is still deciding if she wants to return. “Thats not true.Its all undecided rght now but Im considering it if everythings in the rght place.Lets say theres talk right now.”


There’s been some rumors circulating from purported insiders that Jacqueline’s salary will be reduced if she is brought back for Season 5 and Bravo is basing her inclusion on whether or not they find a suitable Housewife to replace her. Jacqueline notoriously skipped the vengeful Season 3 reunion claiming she was feeling sick, which is a MAJOR no, no. Multiple reports have stated Bravo can no longer trust her, hence their reason for wanting to fire her. I guess we’ll see what happens!


Moving right along, Kathy Wakile recently did an interview with The Norton Report where she talked about her decision to come on the show and what’s next for her.


Explaining what motivated her to join RHONJ (besides the obvious), Kathy reveals: “I was at a point in my life where I wanted to do something outside of the house. I had been a stay-at-home mom for 17 years, my kids don’t need me as much, and it was at a time where they needed to realize I have to start doing some things on my own.”


“I thought, should I go out and get a job? And this opportunity just really fell into my lap at the same time,” she adds. “It really all fell at the right time, especially for my kids who are older and can handle being in the spotlight. It’s been a fun adventure.”


“I’ve had a lot of fun, I’ve done different things I wouldn’t normally be doing, interacting with new people and it’s just been a great experience so far.” I’m not sure how a huge, embarrassing family feud played out in a public arena is a great experience, but whatevs!


Kathy also talks about her role as a mediator amongst the cast: “Well, I’ve always been a good listener. I believe in order to be able to help people with conflict you really need to listen to what they’re saying. If you’re doing all the talking, you’re not getting all the facts. Being a good listener really is the number one component to being able to help.”


“I don’t like conflict so I like to create balance and try to understand everyone’s point of view. I always try never to hurt anyone’s feelings; we’re all imperfect so unfortunately that happens sometimes, but my intentions are always good.”
RELATED: This New Jersey Housewife Gets Real: A Chat with Kathy Wakile

No comments:

Post a Comment