Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Adrienne Maloof Talks Returning For Season 3 & The Drama Still To Come


RealityTea.com:
After a year of chaos and drama, Adrienne Maloof spent her holidays in NYC with husband, Paul Nassif, and their three sons where Adrienne was promoting her new shoe line Adrienne Maloof for Charles Jourdan. You can buy a pair, any pair you see on the Bravo Home Shopping Network for the fair and reasonable price of about $700. SOLD!


While in NYC, Adrienne spoke to WetPaint about Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Talking about her role as the cast peacemaker, Adrienne credits her family business for giving her the skills to pay the bills. “I think, growing up in a family business with my brothers and having to, at the end of the day, make things work because you live together and you run a business together really prepared me for this job. Because it is, you know, a job. And I think it’s just in my personality to be a peacekeeper.”


As for exposing her friend Brandi Glanville to the crazy Kim Richards, Adrienne thinks Brandi is holding her own. “I met her through a mutual friend and she was going through a divorce,” Adrienne explains. “I thought it might be nice to bring her into the mix. So far, I think she’s doing quite well. It’s an adjustment having the cameras around all the time.”


Of the rest of this season Adrienne warns, “Oh, there’s a lot more drama coming, believe me,” and she is still deciding if she is on board for Season Three! “I’m still trying to get through Season 2! But I do enjoy doing the show and I’ve been having a good time. We’ll see.” And as for who of her cast mates are returning, Adrienne is keeping her lips sealed. “You’re going to hear a lot of rumors, it’s the nature of the beast. But I will say one thing: On this show, you never know!” Fair enough.
RELATED: Power Rankings for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2, Episode 16: “Uninvited”

No comments:

Post a Comment