Monday, December 26, 2011

Kim Zolciak Says Nene Leakes “Doesn’t Exist” To Her; Disses Marlo Hampton


RealityTea.com:
Merry Christmas RT Readers!!! A very special thanks to you all for being loyal readers and hoping 2012 will be your best year yet!!


And on this special day, I bring you news about the never ending Real Housewives of Atlanta drama!


While former BFFs Kim Zolciak and Nene Leakes promised to never speak again following their tour bus blow up on season 3, many fans believed that pact wouldn’t last. It has however lasted as evident on last week’s RHOA episode which had both ladies in the same room not speaking, while also not acknowledging one another.


In her latest Bravo blog, Kim Zoliack Biermann talks about seeing the Nene during Cynthia Bailey’s opening of her modeling agency.


“I had baby KJ three weeks before Cynthia’s event, so it was my first time getting into regular clothes in a while. A Louis Vuitton jumpsuit to be exact. It was nice to get out! Everyone was so worried about me and NeNe being in the same room together, but I wasn’t!,” says Kim.


Kim continues, “I am an adult, and both NeNe and I have come to the understanding that we will never speak ever again. Besides, I’m in a different place than I was on the bus tour. NeNe doesn’t exist to Kim Biermann. NeNe may be taller than I am, but she is definitely not on my level. Moving on!” Me to the ow!


Kim then takes a minute to get on her soapbox about newbie Marlo Hampton’s claim to riches! “Everyone has been buzzing about this new girl, Marlo, and I was excited to meet her. I had heard rumors that she sleeps with much older men for money and that’s her claim to fame in Atlanta.” Uh isn’t that YOUR claim to fame as well Kim?!


Sitting comfortably in her glass house, Kim continues, “Now listen, I’m not one to judge how a bitch pays her bills, but admitting to it and then boasting about it is just tacky! She kept bringing up her “big poppa” and hearing those two words was making me sick!” Didn’t you used to brag about your “big Poppa”? Anyone else remember that scene from season 1 during which she went on and on about the married and rich Big Poppa buying her a Range Rover?


Kim closes out her blog by stating: “She and Kandi started arguing about God knows what, and it totally reminded me why Kroy and I are happy to stay at home. These women are in their late thirties and early forties and they still go to events and argue. I couldn’t have left any faster. Bye, bitches!”


Funny how these Bravo housewives get their own spinoffs and are all of a sudden too good for the drama! Coughs, Bethenny, coughs. And finally, Kim’s daughter Brielle posted an old photo on her Myspace page (people still use Myspace?) of her mom without her wig on!
RELATED: 'Glee': 'Real Housewives' NeNe Leakes to guest as Sue's rival

2 comments:

  1. Well, she's a married woman now, damned lucky she cornered a handsome guy with a big bank account and dumb enough to marry the stupid whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa !!! Well said . Who the Hell was BIG POPPA ?????

    ReplyDelete