Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crazy Kelly Bensimon ‘I Want To Have A Baby Boy And Get Married Again’


Advice to any man who dares to date this insane woman in the future: DVD's of season's 2, 3 and 4 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are required viewing:
43-year-old Kelly Bensimon is ready to start making more babies!


The former Real Housewives of New York City star opens up about her career on the popular Bravo show and her desire to remarry and expand her family in the December issue of AVENUE magazine – and RadarOnline.com has a sneak peek.


“I definitely do want to have a baby boy,” reveals Bensimon, who has two daughters, Thaddeus “Teddy” Ann, 11, and Sea Louise, 13, with her former husband of 10 years, Gilles Bensimon, to AVENUE’s Carson Griffith.


“I definitely want to get married again. I have always wanted to be married. I’ve always wanted to be a wife.”


The former model, who became an international celebrity after appearing on the first four seasons of the hit show before being nixed along with Jill Zarin and Alex McCord in September, maintains that she has a great relationship with her children’s father.


“He lives down the street from me,” says Kelly.


“Look, do I want to be married to Gilles? No. Do I adore the ground he walks on? Yes.”


To read Kelly’s in-depth interview pick up the December issue of AVENUE, on newsstands Monday, December 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment